GIANTS VS PATRIOTS-2 THE SEQUEL?

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

deutze
Second Class Scout

GIANTS VS PATRIOTS-2 THE SEQUEL?

Post by deutze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:49 pm

keep your fingers crossed. I know Brady would love another shot at them, he can seem a bit vengefull or just very competative like against denver and TEBOW. either way should be a great game if S.F. loses today.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: GIANTS VS PATRIOTS-2 THE SEQUEL?

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Was a niners fan growing up, so I am behind them all the way.
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

deutze
Second Class Scout

Post by deutze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:24 pm

good luck with that. I like a good grudge match and think Brady would be real fired up. even though the Giants have a long N.Y. history, it's just that, old history. they need to change the name to N.J. Giants, but would still like to see them win, I like Manning.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:39 pm

As much as I don't really like the Patriots...Brady may possibly be the best QB of all time. I have watched a lot of FB in my life and you gotta put him up there in the top 3 anyways.. If the Giants get in, I am gonna have to root for Brady. You know me, just can't root for a team with NY on their hat. My FIL came by today and I said "oh, btw, go Niners.." He politely said ..."F*@k you. (he is a 40+ year season ticket holder for the Giants and they are from New yawk.)
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

deutze
Second Class Scout

Post by deutze » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:50 pm

totaly agree about Brady but Manning aint no slouch either. would not want to be in ELI's shoes. they are gonna have to play a lot better than today to beat the pats. I know it was raining but they can't have any dropped/missed passes or delay of game or other dumb repeated penalties. sucks that the big game is on the same day as my sassa hog quota, hope I can stay awake for both.

Return to “THE GOAL POST”