razzor ranch

This is a Forum to discuss all of your Exotic Hunting adventures and show off your Harvests!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Re: razzor ranch

Post by Skunk Ape » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:44 pm

Why do all that when you can kill trophy tame game for half the price right here.lol

flahunter
Silver Contributer
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by flahunter » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:06 pm

We just run them down with some dogs

flahunter
Silver Contributer

Post by flahunter » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Good I'm in just let me know when you are up to it. Would like to do before the end month so I can go to Jasper and shoot some Quail

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by dropt9 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 pm

flahunter wrote:dropt9 I would just check them out asking the size of the animal to the price you are being charged also how the hunt will take place and compare to the others that are around talk to some of their other customer and go with the one you think you would enjoy and go for it.
talk to the owner a few days ago,he assured me that it is a fair chase hunt,you will see alot of diff. species but may not get what you want,they are wild animals and not predictable in his own words.i was just lookin to see if anyone has ever been to or known someone who has used there services before.my only exp. with a game ranch was down south at Brahma Island when i was 18,my step dad won a hunt for two from SCI.if it does not work out i may have to take lacy up on her offer! :lol: :lol: do you have anything larger like a Corsican Ram or Black Hawian? :rambo diff. strokes for diff. folks.watcha talkin-bout WILLIS :hammer
Fall we RUT/Spring we STRUT!

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by dropt9 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: credit cards are the Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dropt9
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by dropt9 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 am

how much for the FILA? :clap

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:43 am

flahunter wrote:We just run them down with some dogs
At least when hunting with dogs the game has a fair chance of escape and survival.My original reply to dropt9 was my opinion on pen hunting and I gave him an alternative.Hey man if you get off on killing tame animals in pens more power to ya,just don't insult the rest of us by calling it hunting. Thank you.

Backwoods
scout

Post by Backwoods » Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:28 am

People do like to shoot penned up game a couple years ago i had a guy come up from The Tampa/St. Pete area and wanted to shoot a good hog I told him we would go and bay them with dogs and he could harvest the hog anyway we wanted too. So when he got up here and met us he seen a good boar hog we had in the pen and said he would just shoot it. I told him there wasnt any sport in it and he didnt care. He told me it was less work and he didnt have to get in the woods. So he shot the pen hog for a green swamp west permit and my brother and i went down there and caught the mess out of hogs. Each to there own i guess i cant see going to the livestock market and shooting game.

flahunter
Silver Contributer

Post by flahunter » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:20 am

dropt9 wrote:
flahunter wrote:dropt9 I would just check them out asking the size of the animal to the price you are being charged also how the hunt will take place and compare to the others that are around talk to some of their other customer and go with the one you think you would enjoy and go for it.
talk to the owner a few days ago,he assured me that it is a fair chase hunt,you will see alot of diff. species but may not get what you want,they are wild animals and not predictable in his own words.i was just lookin to see if anyone has ever been to or known someone who has used there services before.my only exp. with a game ranch was down south at Brahma Island when i was 18,my step dad won a hunt for two from SCI.if it does not work out i may have to take lacy up on her offer! :lol: :lol: do you have anything larger like a Corsican Ram or Black Hawian? :rambo diff. strokes for diff. folks.watcha talkin-bout WILLIS :hammer

Good go enjoy your self

Return to “EXOTICS HUNTING FORUM”