its time

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: its time

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 am

the dems pounded the pavement and got those votes. still shaking my head that the youth was so easily excited by the rappers and actors that push this guy. you won't be able to tell them i told you so after it is too late, because it won't matter. my blood pressure is going up. i have to stop reading this stuff and watching the tv.

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:56 am

They said the under 30 vote had a huge impact on the election also. As our country has become "all about me" it appears folks voted based on single points of interest and forgot about the big picture, i.e. the economy and our spending. It's really a shame and is going to be very very interesting over the next 4 years. All I can say is save your money and try to pay cash for everything you buy. Don't get sucked into debt like our government has.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

its time

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:58 am

Yes my brother just texted me he said " lol told you obama would win" as hes living with my mom not paying bills, listening to rap and smoking trees. With his girl who dont even own a car and is prob on assistance with her whole family too.

Like my dad used to say " carlos youll never learn until you have to buy your own toilet paper to wipe your own azz"

Sent From Cr0ck1' IPhone most likely from the woods.

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 am

M12Gunboy wrote:They said the under 30 vote had a huge impact on the election also. As our country has become "all about me" it appears folks voted based on single points of interest and forgot about the big picture, i.e. the economy and our spending. It's really a shame and is going to be very very interesting over the next 4 years. All I can say is save your money and try to pay cash for everything you buy. Don't get sucked into debt like our government has.
agreed, yet another reason to use cheap .223 ammo on the hogs :) seriously though, that is true. pay cash, live frugally.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

its time

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:00 am

And how in the hell did obama win iowa? Its 99 percent farm. And american.

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:01 am

Cr0ck1 wrote:Like my dad used to say " carlos youll never learn until you have to buy your own toilet paper to wipe your own azz"

that is a great line, and i am going to steal that one.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

its time

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:03 am

Its sad cause you can have a less stressful life with free food, 50 dollar a month rent, free health care, cash assistance, and a free cell phone, and 2 years of unemployment if we all quit our jobs today.

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 am

houseofmicah wrote:
M12Gunboy wrote:They said the under 30 vote had a huge impact on the election also. As our country has become "all about me" it appears folks voted based on single points of interest and forgot about the big picture, i.e. the economy and our spending. It's really a shame and is going to be very very interesting over the next 4 years. All I can say is save your money and try to pay cash for everything you buy. Don't get sucked into debt like our government has.
agreed, yet another reason to use cheap .223 ammo on the hogs :) seriously though, that is true. pay cash, live frugally.
.22LR is cheaper, but you gotta get closer :wacko

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:05 am

if we all quit working the government could not support us all. thats the shitty thing. people have to work for this to work. tax the shart out of the working and support the lazy.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

its time

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 am

Ive been debating taking my company off the books for a year, and getting medicaid so i can get 2 operations i need for free. It really sucks that, thay was an option. Id rather die then be a responsible part of the reason why we are all screwed.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

its time

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 am

I dont even want to turn the news on. Im too hot headed right now.

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:24 am

Cr0ck1 wrote:Its sad cause you can have a less stressful life with free food, 50 dollar a month rent, free health care, cash assistance, and a free cell phone, and 2 years of unemployment if we all quit our jobs today.

Yeah man, you are correct and it's really a sad state in America today. That has become the standard for 43% of our population. It's the new american dream.

I am considering going overseas for a one year tour as a contractor or government civilian so I can pay off my remaining debt, sell our house when I get back and save enough cash to pay for a 75-100 acre track of land in GA or SC.

I hate even thinking about going to a bank and asking for a loan for anything in the current state of our country. We don't even have a car loan anymore, we sold everything we had a payment on, minus the house, to try to get ahead and still are only able to save a few hundred a month. We aren't driving new vehicles either, driving a 98 and and 07 which are paid for.

I should have took the easy road in 2008 and filled bankruptcy like most of my fellow business owners had to do when they were shutting down and going out of business in 08, 09, 10, and 11. I didn't and have been paying out of pocket to get back to zero ever since. One more year and we'll be back at zero.

It's been tough and very humbling especially when we see these folks on government aid and assistance, tax free without having to take any risk in business, work, or be a productive part of society driving a new car talking on there I Phone. The system has so many loop holes in it that it's become the norm to live on government assistance for folks who are fully capable of working and just flat azz chose not to. Why work? It doesn't pay well.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:36 am

I work in the hood quite a bit and they make me sick out there. People sitting on their asses with dirty apartments and chitlins running around with crappy diapers. Watching their 100" tv's
One guy (who is a very nice guy) told me he is 100% disabled. I asked him how he is disabled(in what capacity). said it doesn't matter..as far as the govt is concerned he's disabled. Yet the same breath he tells me he rides a bike 150 miles a week to keep in shape.
He was drinking Natty ice's and lifting weights Monday when I was out there
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

its time

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:42 am

Man its so easy to get foodstamps. Go online, fill out the form, say you dont work ( even if you have a job cause they dont check) and youll have a food card with anywhere from 300 to 1100 dollars in the mail in 24 hours.

I " know someone" who works and says she dont, gets medicaid, she could easily get ins through her job BUT WHY THAT SHE WOULD HAVE TONPAY For!! and foodstamps, lives with her mom and dad, and dad get ssi, and disibility, and dont claim that and all put different addresses ,and her mom and dad also have a food card each, and meficaid on top of thier medicare, the parents will not work or learn to speak english. They say when they first got here they worked 14 years and feel that was enough.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:47 am

What pisses me off the most...we tried to get medicaid to cover our sons medical expenses (special needs child on a ton of medications). They declined us, we fought it and lost. My wife makes too much they said to qualify. I have a business that barely breaks even so we live on her salary. A lot of her salary goes to our health insurance and medicine. I am on 4 meds myself. Here we are a working family wanting it because we need it for a good reason and they basically tell us FU
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”