0Bama's gun plan

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

0Bama's gun plan

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:53 am

Will be laid out at 11:55 today. Getting an extra BP pill ready to take.

Oh yeah, while he is at the podium giving his speech he will have a stage full of children. Sorry, but using children as propaganda is as low as one can get

:censored :censored :censored :censored :censored
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Re: 0Bama's gun plan

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:16 pm

Mandatory universal background checks for ALL gun sales (private too)
Assault ban reinstatement
10 round mag limit
And God only knows what else is in the bill that will require 23 exec actions
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:18 pm

Very little on the mental health aspect, which is where the problem lies. Nothing on the video game industry

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:23 pm

It's gonna be interesting to see the legislation he proposes....

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:25 pm

Iluv2hunt wrote:Very little on the mental health aspect, which is where the problem lies. Nothing on the video game industry
It's not about fixing the problem, it's about control of his "subjects". These politicians don't give a damn about keeping things like this from happening, because they like having the population fearful and willing to give up their liberty for a false sense of security.

I'll be at the rally in Brooksville this Saturday!

"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:38 pm

23 executive decisions! that records gonna stand a long time. see how much the transfer fees and background check costs are gonna go up. gun control by increased prices/taxes, and fear of being prosecuted for unlawfull possesion of contraband. nobody I spoke with had any idea what the plan was for that rally in bksvl, I was wondering about the dress code, dressed to kill or not, armed/unarmed?
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:47 pm

nachogrande wrote:23 executive decisions! that records gonna stand a long time. see how much the transfer fees and background check costs are gonna go up. gun control by increased prices/taxes, and fear of being prosecuted for unlawfull possesion of contraband. nobody I spoke with had any idea what the plan was for that rally in bksvl, I was wondering about the dress code, dressed to kill or not, armed/unarmed?
All the info is here: http://www.efl2ndamendment.com/home/

If you plan to attend, please visit the link above and find out what is planned, and what to expect, etc.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:28 pm

thanks for the info. the flier didn't explain much. lots of people talking about it at the range but nobody had a clue about the plan.

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:14 am

what a hocus pocus bunch of political bs. hey look over here at this gun ban crap while the economy steadily gets worse and he tries to push thru doing away with a debt ceiling. there are more important things at hand, and he is riling up the entire country over gun rights. The legislation he proposes will not do much to stop violence while greatly taking away our rights. Violent people will find ways to commit violent acts. Give away guns to drug cartels and radical islamist extremists, and disarm the american public. what a corrupt sob. unfortunately 53% of our country seems to be mass hysteria, media fed, pop culture, idiots who wouldnt know what the bill of rights was if it was tattooed to their arm. yeah lets go ahead and make Kerry secretary of state???? the same schmuck that picked a true piece of scum(Edwards) for a running mate to be vice president. politics is scary right now. this bs makes me so enraged I could write a book on the last and next 4 years.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 am

I believe he is going to make things worse and we are gonna see more of these type shootings. for every mass shooting spree there are copycats. creating more gun free areas, which are the soft targets these sicko's are looking for, and disarming law abiding citizens is gonna result in the public being less safe.

GoodOyster

Post by GoodOyster » Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:15 pm

nachogrande wrote:I believe he is going to make things worse and we are gonna see more of these type shootings. for every mass shooting spree there are copycats. creating more gun free areas, which are the soft targets these sicko's are looking for, and disarming law abiding citizens is gonna result in the public being less safe.
And the more these things happen, the more restrictions they'll push for, until they get the total ban an confiscation they really want. This whole mess is a Trojan horse, and unless we get these morons out of office, it will be 1776 all over again.
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by DONY1 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Got this link in an email today. Kind of long. http://voxvocispublicus.homestead.com/B ... thens.html

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Re: 0Bama's gun plan

Post by Hoss74 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:39 pm

30.06 wrote:what a hocus pocus bunch of political bs. hey look over here at this gun ban crap while the economy steadily gets worse and he tries to push thru doing away with a debt ceiling. there are more important things at hand, and he is riling up the entire country over gun rights. The legislation he proposes will not do much to stop violence while greatly taking away our rights. Violent people will find ways to commit violent acts. Give away guns to drug cartels and radical islamist extremists, and disarm the american public. what a corrupt sob. unfortunately 53% of our country seems to be mass hysteria, media fed, pop culture, idiots who wouldnt know what the bill of rights was if it was tattooed to their arm. yeah lets go ahead and make Kerry secretary of state???? the same schmuck that picked a true piece of scum(Edwards) for a running mate to be vice president. politics is scary right now. this bs makes me so enraged I could write a book on the last and next 4 years.
If we even last 4 more years of this b.s.
GoodOyster wrote:
nachogrande wrote:I believe he is going to make things worse and we are gonna see more of these type shootings. for every mass shooting spree there are copycats. creating more gun free areas, which are the soft targets these sicko's are looking for, and disarming law abiding citizens is gonna result in the public being less safe.
And the more these things happen, the more restrictions they'll push for, until they get the total ban an confiscation they really want. This whole mess is a Trojan horse, and unless we get these morons out of office, it will be 1776 all over again.
Problem is in 1776 big brother didn't monitor EVERYTHING. I bet the words "1776" revolution, civil war, etc are plugged into some matrix database system way beyond the realm of my understanding that flags evertime we say such a thing.
The British would have known what 1 if by land 2 if by sea meant before we did in today's society.
Doesn't mean I wouldn't be part of the fight if need be though.

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”