NOT GUILTY

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

FLhunter33
scout

Re: NOT GUILTY

Post by FLhunter33 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Bossman » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Well I might be dropped from the forum after this post but I finally have to say my piece. You “People” (Mer's) have no clue. Nobody will ever know just how this will affect you until you have had to deal with the facts of killing someone. Until you have pulled the trigger and taken someone’s life, and had to deal with the facts of killing someone left on your soul you will never know or be able to judge anyone on these facts. Or until you have had your life in someone else’s hands and had to realize that your life is at their choice. When you have stepped in between two men fighting to the death with knives because of religious believes telling them to give you their knifes with nothing to defend yourself, watching them hand you their knifes knowing that they could take your life with little or no trouble. Until you have been at both ends of the spectrum of taking a life or having your life in someone else’s hands you will never know just how it is or what you will fill when that time comes. There is only one witness alive that knows the real truth or just how it happen. Thank God for the laws of this state to protect the people of this state in the times that they feel in harm way. At this point only one person knows just how the facts may have fallen. And only he will have to deal with the facts of taking someone’s life and knowing just how it might have happen. The news media will only show you the facts that they want you to know or lead you to believe the things or the facts they feel this country wants you to believe. Just remember that until you have killed someone or had your life in someone else’s hands you will never know just what it is like! You’ll never be able to make a judgment until you are in the shoes of that person. Thank God for this states laws and its judicial system.

:gba
Bossman

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:24 pm

Agreed.

HuntAddict
scout

Post by HuntAddict » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:55 pm

I don't give a d*** what color a person's skin is. If they are beating my head into the ground, I have a right to defend myself. As for "lurking", you show me a law where it says I cannot investigate who is doing what on public property in my neighborhood. When we start turning a blind eye to suspicious looking people in our neighborhoods, that is when our stuff gets stolen and the good people get hurt or killed. I profile a suspicious looking black person the same way I profile a suspicious looking white, Spanish, asian or whatever else. Criminals come from all walks of life.

Here's a question: When are the child abuse and neglect charges going to be put against the Martins? What kind of parent let's there child walk to a store at 7 at night and doesn't notice them missing till the next day!? Suspended from school and smoking drugs would have been my first couple clues to have him grounded. A child's attitude reflects their parents. They should be investigated, not George Zimmerman. Doesn't the DOJ investigating this constitute double jeopardy?

This whole situation has me frustrated. What's even worse is that people have glorified him, as if he is some kind of martyr (Obama included). I haven't seen Obama glorify a single fallen black Soldier, Marine, Airman or Sailor on TV the way he has glorified this criminal. I say criminal, because he broke the law when he assaulted another man for no reason.

dadsahuntin
scout

Post by dadsahuntin » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:33 am

So I am not sure the complete credibility of this column, I have not heard this before but I found it interesting none the less. Now I know what Sizzurp is. TM was not a good kid and now the Prez is backing his cause. I am totally disgusted and think I gonna hurl.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/201 ... -violence/

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:02 pm

HuntAddict wrote: Here's a question: When are the child abuse and neglect charges going to be put against the Martins? What kind of parent let's there child walk to a store at 7 at night and doesn't notice them missing till the next day!? Suspended from school and smoking drugs would have been my first couple clues to have him grounded. A child's attitude reflects their parents. They should be investigated, not George Zimmerman. Doesn't the DOJ investigating this constitute double jeopardy?

I agree with you. I can give you another example on a local level that happened in Tampa 15+/- years ago. A young lady was driving home from school/work (can't remember which now) very late at night/early morning thru the hood (22nd st). A whole bunch of kids walked out in front of her and she plowed thru them. This is a very bad section of town. It is called "suitcase city" for a reason. She panicked and did not stop and drove home. It is my opinion she was afraid for her life as the reason she did not stop. I can't remember all that happened to the kids whether there was deaths or maiming, or both...but the people of the Tampa community went ballistic on this girl(I think she turned herself in a few days later) wanting her to face the death penalty.
Now a the time the street was very poorly lit and there were no cross walks. Now it is lit up like an airport and crosswalks every 20 feet.
This is before the day of the internet and social media. I called a local radio station and simply asked the question....When is the mother going to be arrested for child neglect? As her kids were out in the wee hours of the morning with no adult supervision. Of course, I got called a racist right off the bat....go figure
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

drgn4sr
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by drgn4sr » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:32 pm

I don't talk about it much but been where Bossman talks about. Both sides. My situations arose from work. I still believe in the "stand your ground" law. You must prepare for the mental consequences of your actions. You will be investigated from the time you were born, you will be sued and you will relive every second of it daily for quite awhile. Your stomach gets in knot, can't eat or sleep for a while. And that is a "good" shoot. I hated my state atty. so much I had bad thoughts about the office.. Even as US Atty. Gen. I spit on the image. This was before FDLE and Civil Rights investigations. If there is any positive morality in a person, you live with it forever. You get to tuck it away for a while but something always triggers the memory. Union lawyers saved me from bankruptcy.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 pm

News:: someone trashed and vandalized the lincoln monument.. Weird and coincidental.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:00 pm

And the one black juror, from Chicago, with 8 kids, said GZ got away with murder.She is th eone that held the verdict up wanting 2nd degree. I called that before the trial started
Stupid broad said she didn't think it even should have gone to trial, but yet she wanted 2nd degree....go figure
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Hoss74 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:05 pm

My two cents for what it's worth.

All the idiots who exclaim "it was a fist fight, he didn't need a gun" or "he should have fought fairly with fists"

I lost the desire to become a first class fighter somewhere between puberty and my first real life and the bills and responsibilities that came with it.
However, when I was a kid I was in a fair amount of fights. Some I lost, many I won. I got the nickname hoss in high school cause I was like hoss Cartwright on bonanza.. tall, burly, and not to be messed with. I used to always have the mentality that I could hold my own.

Until.....

I got curb-stomped in a little city called....... SANFORD, FL. I learned something that night. It's easy to hold your own in a fight WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING A FIGHT! When a punk approaches you and hits you square in the face, by the time your brain processes "oh $hit I'm in a fight" you're already in a disadvantage to ever come back.

Live like a thug, die like a thug.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:10 pm

poor parenting! you gots to teach da kids dat crazy azz crackers in Fl, often are packing more than fists. choose who you jump with care.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

bellyacher
First Class Scout

Post by bellyacher » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:40 pm

nachogrande wrote:poor parenting! you gots to teach da kids dat crazy azz crackers in Fl, often are packing more than fists. choose who you jump with care.
couldn't have been said any better. welcome to the gunshine state. like it or leave it :united
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”