NOT GUILTY

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

kc45
Troop Bugler

Re: NOT GUILTY

Post by kc45 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 am

It's a tragedy that a young man died but GZ was victim of an assault. Anyone in GZ shoe at that moment would have some same to survive. We have let the justice do it’s job and it found GZ not guilty. It’s time to move on.

What’s really sad is the status of race relations in this country. I felt that our race relations had improved greatly in the 1970’s-1990’s but since the new century it seems to have gotten worse and continuing to go down. I had hoped that by now we would be able to look beyond the color of people’s skin but evidently we are still stuck on the color thing.

ihunt47
Assistant Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by ihunt47 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 pm

Wow you guys lack a good amount of commen sense. The dude followed a kid not bothering anybody an pursued him even tho cops told him not to. Wtf was the kid suppose to do? Have yall never been in a fight before? You got to oull out a gun because your a pu!@$ who cant fighting? Yall need to grow up if you cant take an asswhooping like a man and feel the need to pull out a gun
sitting here
waiting on a deer
drinkin' beer and wastin' bullets
aiming at the empties
missing hitting pine trees
aint my fault them cans keep moving
my babys on the phone
saying baby come home
where ya been and whatcha been doing
well ive been sitting here
waiting on a deer

bellyacher
First Class Scout

Post by bellyacher » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:08 am

ihunt47 wrote:Wow you guys lack a good amount of commen sense. The dude followed a kid not bothering anybody an pursued him even tho cops told him not to. Wtf was the kid suppose to do? Have yall never been in a fight before? You got to oull out a gun because your a pu!@$ who cant fighting? Yall need to grow up if you cant take an asswhooping like a man and feel the need to pull out a gun
I know you must have fell down and hit your head real hard. #1 the cops never told him not to follow him. #2 TM should have kept walking and went home instead of coming back and and putting his hands on anybody. #3 have been in plenty of fights, now to old and crippled up for that crap and there is no such thing as a fair fight you fight to win so if you come to a gun fight wanting to fist fight. #4 any strange person walking around my place I will ask them who they are and what there doing. and if they want to attack me over it they will get the same thing TM did. #5 its my right to protect myself by any means. #6 this is the Gunshine state and before you go attacking people you need to remember that there is over 1 million people in Fla with cwp. #7 Please go to the nearest hospital and get your head injury taken care of
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by DONY1 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:57 am

^^^ This

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:02 am

imo it's a he said vs he said but ones now dead and the real truth died with him. plenty of blame to go around for both TM and GZ. George was a cop wannabe, maybe not. Travon WAS a Gangsta wannabe, if not an actual one & a drug dealer and thug. he was definitely no Angel. he had plenty of time to walk or run home if he was scared by the "white azz cracker. GM should been careful what he said, did he not know the 911 call was being recorded? really. he should have listened to the dispatcher and not gotten out of the car. when it escalated to getting his head pounded on the sidewalk he had no other options. was he supposed to let this continue and "take it like a man" and hope the next blow didn't kill or maim him and think TM would stop when he passed out? the only thing GM did right was survive. a few things don't make sense to me but I doubt they really matter or will ever be proven. if GM did have mma training or not, how many of us have ever been in a fight, win or lose where both didn't have some marks on them. if GM was following a suspicious character in the dark and had a gun why wasn't it in his hand (even if just at his side) I know mine would have been. also if GM was in full blown flight or fight mode with adrenalin rushing why only one shot? it just doesn't make sense, a normal reaction to me would be to empty the mag. as for riots and violence, I wouldn't give the all clear just yet. hatred is smoldering just waiting for a spark.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:01 am

ihunt47 wrote:Wow you guys lack a good amount of commen sense. The dude followed a kid not bothering anybody an pursued him even tho cops told him not to. Wtf was the kid suppose to do? Have yall never been in a fight before? You got to oull out a gun because your a pu!@$ who cant fighting? Yall need to grow up if you cant take an asswhooping like a man and feel the need to pull out a gun
Before you tell a bunch of people they lack in common sense. Please provide a link to evidence where GZ followed TM. That's just a common knee jerk reaction from people that didn't follow the case. Had you followed, you would know TM was already home and doubled back to confront GZ. And don't know if you saw the 7-11 video of TM buying his purple drank ingredients, but he was a big dude, not a little kid like the media made him out to be.
I have been in enough fights in my life. I have beat the shart out of folks and had my azz whipped too. I can tell you right now if I was in GZ shoes and had someone sucker punch me in the dark, and pound my head in the concrete, whether he is black, white, purple, or high yellow, I am putting a 357 in him
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:11 am

nachogrande wrote:a few things don't make sense to me but I doubt they really matter or will ever be proven. if GM did have mma training or not, how many of us have ever been in a fight, win or lose where both didn't have some marks on them
The forensic pathologist said the autopsy was screwed up. They should have cut the skin on his fingers to look for bruising.

. if GM was following a suspicious character in the dark and had a gun why wasn't it in his hand (even if just at his side) I know mine would have been.
You never pull your gun until you are ready to use it. Had he been walking around with it unholstered that could be constituted as murder 1

also if GM was in full blown flight or fight mode with adrenalin rushing why only one shot? it just doesn't make sense, a normal reaction to me would be to empty the mag.
He said he shot once and TM sat up and clutched his chest, and mumbled "you got me". Plus he was shooting a kel tec. it would have probably jammed :clap

as for riots and violence, I wouldn't give the all clear just yet. hatred is smoldering just waiting for a spark
There are small riots all over the place and crimes against whites in retaliation to this trial. Funny, this trial was never about race until the knot heads in Washington made it so. Plus there is a 100 city march this Saturday headed up by the good reverend AL

I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

swissk31
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by swissk31 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:17 am

its true that Zimmerman probably profiled Martin as a thug, however martin proved him right by coming back and attacking Zimmerman. so where's the real wrong here?

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:31 am

now many know how we felt when OJ walked. not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot. I do sympathize for the people of Sanford, many will now have to find a new weed dealer. Travons "LEGACY" what a joke.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

dadsahuntin
scout

Post by dadsahuntin » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:42 am

Alot of people still talking about the shoulda woulda coulda....its over...but now the bigger and more important picture for us is the fact that our self proclaimed black president and his cronies dont want to let it be. Why? Is this to continue the race card or the gun restrictions or both? The worse part is Zimmerman is not even a caucasian.WTF? Again why? Seems there is more than the eye can see. It is my belief that it is to continue that divide and cause strife,and its working look at the small pockets of rioting that are going on now and continue to grow. We should know by now that blacks dont forget easily.

1jody256
scout

Post by 1jody256 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:43 am

what would you do in zimmermans shoes,not profile a blackman in a hoodie as a theart ,right,watch the news and wake up ,who does most of the robbing ,shootings,and other assorted crimes,not to say white people dont do it too,but it is a fact of life that a certain race does commit more crimes!

ihunt47
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by ihunt47 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:06 pm

bellyacher wrote:
ihunt47 wrote:Wow you guys lack a good amount of commen sense. The dude followed a kid not bothering anybodyyou an pursued him even tho cops told itim not to. Wtf was the kid suppose to do? Have yall never been in a fight before? You got to oull out a gun because your a pu!@$ who cant fighting? Yall need to grow up if you cant take an asswhooping like a man and feel the need to pull out a gun
I know you must have fell down and hit your head real hard. #1 the cops never told him not to follow him. #2 TM should have kept walking and went home instead of coming back and and putting his hands on anybody. #3 have been in plenty of fights, now to old and crippled up for that crap and there is no such thing as a fair fight you fight to win so if you come to a gun fight wanting to fist fight. #4 any strange person walking around my place I will ask them who they are and what there doing. and if they want to attack me over it they will get the same thing TM did. #5 its my right to protect myself by any means. #6 this is the Gunshine state and before you go attacking people you need to remember that there is over 1 million people in Fla with cwp. #7 Please go to the nearest hospital and get your head injury taken care of
1. Cops did tell him not to pursue him I can find the recording if you like.
2.he did keep walking home he was confronted so he took action
3. Yea you probably been in fights and by the looks of it you got whooped to many times seeing as your quick to grab a gun and yea i agree you fight to WIN not kill dude I was a kid
4. The mid was walking home stop try to be a cop and go to sleep. Walking isnt illegal
5.yea I agree but learn when to use deadly force
6.no shart sherlock I have a cwp. And im sorry I didnt know you were there you saw the kid attack him first?
7. I would say lets meet up and handle this like men but you would just pull a gun since y ou lost your pair
Seriously grow up dude
sitting here
waiting on a deer
aiming at the empties
my babys on the phone
saying baby come home
waiting on a deer

blackpowderscout
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by blackpowderscout » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:53 pm

Your signature lines explain it all....
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Want to learn more about Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:00 pm

ihunt47 wrote:
bellyacher wrote:
ihunt47 wrote:Wow you guys lack a good amount of commen sense. The dude followed a kid not bothering anybodyyou an pursued him even tho cops told itim not to. Wtf was the kid suppose to do? Have yall never been in a fight before? You got to oull out a gun because your a pu!@$ who cant fighting? Yall need to grow up if you cant take an asswhooping like a man and feel the need to pull out a gun
3. Yea you probably been in fights and by the looks of it you got whooped to many times seeing as your quick to grab a gun and yea i agree you fight to WIN not kill dude I was a kid
4. The mid was walking home stop try to be a cop and go to sleep. Walking isnt illegal
6.no shart sherlock I have a cwp. And im sorry I didnt know you were there you saw the kid attack him first?
7. I would say lets meet up and handle this like men but you would just pull a gun since y ou lost your pair
Seriously grow up dude
Are you for real?

Come in our neighborhood after dark and start lerking around; be prepared to see what happens. Go ahead confront one of us, I can assure you it won't take a broken nose, wrestling around on the ground, bashing heads or any physical contact before you get double tapped in the chest. Not sure what world you live in...

In response to your answer to #4 "Walking isn't illegal", you are correct, and asking a punk WTF are you doing in my neighborhood after dark isn't either. It is crystal clear he (Zimmerman) felt his life was in danger and he defended himself while in a physical confrontation.

I have yelled at a few punks after dark in our neighborhood, and you know what, not one of them DECIDED to respond or make physical contact with me. Come on through our neighborhood looking for a fight and I will assure you a trip to the coronors office if you wanna be billy bad azz.

Wake up!

ihunt47
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by ihunt47 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 pm

M12Gunboy wrote:
ihunt47 wrote:
bellyacher wrote:
Seriously grow up dude
Are you for real?

Come in our neighborhood after dark and start lerking around; be prepared to see what happens. Go ahead confront one of us, I can assure you it won't take a broken nose, wrestling around on the ground, bashing heads or any physical contact before you get double tapped in the chest. Not sure what world you live in...

In response to your answer to #4 "Walking isn't illegal", you are correct, and asking a punk WTF are you doing in my neighborhood after dark isn't either. It is crystal clear he (Zimmerman) felt his life was in danger and he defended himself while in a physical confrontation.

I have yelled at a few punks after dark in our neighborhood, and you know what, not one of them DECIDED to respond or make physical contact with me. Come on through our neighborhood looking for a fight and I will assure you a trip to the coronors office if you wanna be billy bad azz.

Wake up!
Are you for real? Lerking? The kid was walking home from a store!? Your the reason peoples gun rights get taken away. Get off of it dude if your so trigger happy try hunting a little more
sitting here
waiting on a deer
aiming at the empties
my babys on the phone
saying baby come home
waiting on a deer