NOT GUILTY

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: NOT GUILTY

Post by TerribleTed » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:02 pm

A drugged out criminal was killed and people defend him. There was no racism except by him the attacker. I dont understand how people dont see this. He was seen on top beating GZ. last i knew trying to bash someones head in is a felony. The attacker was obviously a violent individual

No there is no such thing as a fight with a stranger. Brothers and friends fight leading to hospitalization, strangers fight leading to cemeteries.

Really his parents should be blamed for raising him bad. I will say criminal charges should be filled against him even that he dead. His parents should be financially responsible for criminal acts.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:37 am

I think we should take away their food stamps and medicaid for doing this.. IT MAKES ME NUTS SEEING THIS.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-GR7xNE0d8g

Reaper
scout

Post by Reaper » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 am

Zimmerman changing his name to Ben Ghazi so the president & media will stop talking about him.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:07 am

Reaper wrote:Zimmerman changing his name to Ben Ghazi so the president & media will stop talking about him.
LOL

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:10 am

I hope they get a civil case. When they LOSE trays parents will have to sell the 4000 inch big screen they bought and the 94" rims on their cars they got from the million the hoa settled with them to pay for zimmermans fees and lawyers.

OriginalCracker
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by OriginalCracker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:30 am

You guys see obamas most recent speach on treyvon? Pretty much he likes to think of that being him, and that the rally's are ok as long as they are "safe." He made the entire thing about race and how bad African American boys have it. The case literally had NOTHING to do with race! And wtf are people rallying for? What does that solve?

To top it off he talked about African boys getting more help or assistance and that it'd be a long ongoing process. I'm guessing more handouts to the black community only? The stream froze then so I didn't get to finish it. It was disgusting to say the least. Oh and it seems more gun control is on the way, he hinted at that.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 am

They are rallying for a civil case against zimmerman. If they dont win well probably all get jumped. Sucks.

OriginalCracker
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by OriginalCracker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:02 am

Carry some extra mags! Man that'd be such a hard situation to deal with. Think over what you'd do though especially those of you who travel with loved ones. I saw videos of the rallies shutting down highways and some lady was taking her daughter to the hospital and a dude grabbed at her from outside the car and tries to open the rear door when they get away. Obviously avoid the situation if you can, but be prepared if you can't.

drgn4sr
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by drgn4sr » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:42 am

if u have the chance, ask this question.. "why did you choose this day to die?"

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:39 pm

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

NOT GUILTY

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:51 pm

I make sure im carrying and dont forget like i have been doing.

OriginalCracker
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by OriginalCracker » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Is there any black folks on this forum who can chime in? I have to wonder how this makes the normal good black people feel? These issues do nothing but create more racism on both sides. I know completely non racist people literally changing their views on race because of how the majority of black folks are acting right now. This is definitely not how I'd want my race to deal with issues. Every race besides white people literally get handouts based on their skin color. And It's basically racist to be white these days. If there's a black person running for so and so, if we don't vote for him were "racist." The black community is the only thing keeping racism around IMO. I feel bad for the good black folks out there.

FLhunter33
scout

Post by FLhunter33 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:30 pm

OriginalCracker wrote:Is there any black folks on this forum who can chime in? I have to wonder how this makes the normal good black people feel? These issues do nothing but create more racism on both sides. I know completely non racist people literally changing their views on race because of how the majority of black folks are acting right now. This is definitely not how I'd want my race to deal with issues. Every race besides white people literally get handouts based on their skin color. And It's basically racist to be white these days. If there's a black person running for so and so, if we don't vote for him were "racist." The black community is the only thing keeping racism around IMO. I feel bad for the good black folks out there.

I have to say it's opened my eyes as to who the real racists are. I men I can look at this from every angle and accept that there are a lof of variables. It seems that "some people" can't see past race at all.

FLhunter33
scout

Post by FLhunter33 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Thanks for the link Dude!

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:31 pm

I grew up in Florida and in the mostly really southern part...the Panhandle. One of my best friends in high school was a big black dude named BT. We worked together, drank and partied together. We even got in fights together, but not with each other. In particular when someone called me a "n... lover" outside a place we used to play foosball together on Friday nights. We all tied up in the parking lot until the cops showed up.

What I'm saying is I don't have issues with good black folks or good white folks. The problem is not the color of the skin as much as it is the attitude of the individual. If someone wants to act like a punk thug black or white, then I have an issue.

What makes me sick about this whole issue other than the fact that another kid was shot, is the fact that the idiots up in DC, and the Al Sharpton's and Jesse Jackson's of this country are making it about color. Some for political gain and others for money and fame. I don't see it being at all about color. GZ is Hispanic for Pete's sake...and he was on patrol when it was his turn for the neighborhood watch. What was he supposed to do? Turn a blind eye to someone acting suspicious in his neighborhood that had been plagued with robberies and home invasions? I am convinced it would not be an issue at all if GZ had a name like Jorge Gonzales, or if he had been a black man.

I merely put the link up to show that yet another politician was trying to use it to boost his gun control position a notch higher. I say politician but I really mean criminal...fast & furious, illegal use of resources targeting a conservative news reporter. Not to mention the knucklehead in chief who's administration has been wrought with scandal after scandal...Lybia, IRS, NSA, voter fraud...

I'm sure they both welcomed the opportunity to get the media off their backsides by jumping on the hype wagon with this case....sad indeed.

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”