Obama Care

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Obama Care

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:55 am

This is true. They buy their food with an EBT card then get in their fully loaded Cadillac with hair did, nails done, and gucci purse!

They come into the emergency room complaining that your not attending to their cough fast enough and they make such a scene that they get served before the guy with blood on their hand who has real health ins.

Then they get in first and complain the whole time cause their feet hurt from the 1000 dollar shoes. Then they get in their big new truck with chrome rims that cost more then my truck and drive off.

If these people didnt get free food and healthcare we would be going in the right direction.

Ive always said if they hired a full time investigative team to go to all these peoples homes and check their assets and job status it would be totally worth it.

Do you all realize that all you gotta do is go to myaccessflorida and apply for food stamps and medicaid and just lie the whole way through, say you have no job, no bank accounts, or nothing and at the least you'll get a fully loaded food card in 24 hours in the mail! NOONE CHECKS!!! If you want you can lie more and get a free cell phone, health ins, free laptop, and cash assistance!! I mean literally cash assistance!!! You can drive your $80,000.00 new truck up to an atm and pull out money to buy a 475" flat screen!!

Dam i hate when i get on a rant about this... I was in best buy last year and a couple who looked obamad out was mad and furious that the biggest tv that they had for on site purchase was a 70"..

Yelling talkin bout " hell na son, we do it big, dis shitz craze" i mean jumping around making a scene!!

Sent from my killphone.

sam03
Ordeal

Re: Obama Care

Post by sam03 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:01 am

I haven't used my insurance in 10yrs and mine is going to triple in January... :eek The fines for not having it is actually going to be cheaper than paying for it...
I like animals, they are tasty!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Obama Care

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 am

Yep. My wife works for one of the biggest hospital chains in fl, and has really good ins through that place. We pay for our ins!

My wife always complains that she wants to get her hair and nails done but just cant swing it.

We pay! And what do we got to show? Sucks.

Sent from my killphone.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:24 pm

I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Obama Care

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:51 pm

Lol

Sent from my killphone.

Reaper
scout

Post by Reaper » Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:19 am

this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

drgn4sr
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by drgn4sr » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:09 pm

you know some people- some time-need a helping hand. People with pride and self respect are finished the "aide" usually within 30 days. In the drug task force you are assigned off the mark details. I had one where the investigation was "food stamp" fraud on an individual. As it turned out the "family was receiving $110,000 in yearly benefits. Break it down this way. "baby Momma" has 3 children-different fathers, 26 years old. She collects her food stamps and gets 275.00 weekly stipend for incidentals. Because she was allegedly trying to work, she needed a babysitter. Let's use Grandma, she gets a monthly subsidy of 2200.00. Not counting her own food stamps and housing allowance. "baby momma" also gets a housing subsidy. Now all this time each of the dads give no support but still avail themselves of the free food and housing as "baby momma" needs companionship-makin' more babies. She also got free college courses. add it up and they were making more $$$ than I was as an asst. director. The worse part of the whole thing was the US atty and the state atty. would not file fraud charges. So why in the hell did they have me investigate this.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Obama Care

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 5:18 pm

Reaper wrote:this
My brother in law works for a HUGE christian church. To give you an idea how big it is, they bought walmart to turn into a church.

Well he was told that ins plan will no longer exist next year. Sucks.

Sent from my killphone.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:07 pm

I do some work for a property manager that has several properties. Been doing work for him for 7 years so we have a good working relationship, and I am like one of the few people he can vent to. SOme of the crap he's told me over the years, and even this month about programs going on just within the city of Tampa will make your blood boil. There is so much money being wasted on useless programs it's not even funny. Sad part is, they could be good programs if there was any accountability
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:15 pm

Cr0ck1 wrote: My brother in law works for a HUGE christian church. To give you an idea how big it is, they bought walmart to turn into a church.

Well he was told that ins plan will no longer exist next year. Sucks.

Sent from my killphone.
Must be CC St. Pete. Our fellowship grew out of that one about 13yrs ago. We're a LOT smaller though. Only paid staff of 7 here. Fortunately we don't have to deal with the hassle of providing insurance. Everyone has their own.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Obama Care

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:58 pm

Yep CC .

Sent from my killphone.

dadsahuntin
scout

Post by dadsahuntin » Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:47 am

Just a thought. Do you think that Obama and cronies knew this was a sham and that it would be full of problems? Knowing this, did they forsee that folks would fight it so much that they would just pay the penalty, fee, tax whatever you want to call it. Now they have more revenue for their growing govment to keep handing out money to the slugs of the nation and keep getting the votes. Still the hardworking man keeps working and paying for them and their Cadillac payment. I am sure that I could think of more to add as the potential plan and outcome but I am sure that you can fill in some more blanks. I have to go vomit now.

FLQuacker
Second Class Scout

Post by FLQuacker » Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:40 am

Step towards single payer..total socialized health care. That is the ultimate goal under their agenda.

ArcheoGator
scout

Post by ArcheoGator » Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:23 pm

My wife's company just released our plan options today. Between our premiums, doctor copays, and prescription increases, we are looking at an additional $450/month. That is after we already pay about $500/month. I have been yelling for the past hour. I have no idea how we are going to pull this off.

P'duck
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by P'duck » Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:48 pm

I feel for each and every single person on this forum, those I truly feel for are our children and grandchildren. Thank goodness for now at least my family is safe from Obamascare! Being medically retired from the Army we carry our insurance through Tri-Care and if need be I'm covered by the VA. I do not have a single clue what we would do if we were hit with a $600-1000 monthly bill for insurance with a very unrealistic deductible as well.

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”