Government Closing

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

wingshooter
Assistant Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Government Closing

Post by wingshooter » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:29 am

Can think of a few other things to close before closing our parks. I vote for closing the border to illeagale alliens.
Member of the Florida Road Hunting Gang...No License, No Season, No Limit !!!!!

blackpowderscout
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: Government Closing

Post by blackpowderscout » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:04 am

Don't vote for ANY incumbents next year.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Want to learn more about Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Government Closing

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:37 am

Ive allways said "the U.S. should stop taking new members". Were full.

drgn4sr
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by drgn4sr » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 pm

I vote for them to "close their damn mouths". Every time they open it something more stupid than the last time come spewing out. No incumbents next year!!!

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by DONY1 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Parks closing sucks. I planned on hitting Big Cypress this weekend but they closed the park. From my understanding there are more people patrolling to keep everyone out than there was when things were normal.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:05 pm

Harry Reid should be put in jail for what he said about kids with cancer today
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

wingshooter
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by wingshooter » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:01 pm

Did not hear the Reid statement today, but im sure it was in poor taste. Figures about putting in more man power in place to keep folks out of a place that was paid for by tax dollars. We are the tax paying base that generates the revenue for projects. It almost seems like the government doesnt care about us. They would certainly pay attention if we the people stopped fullfilling our responsibilities. Try not paying federal income tax and see what happens to you. If a nation of peoples got together and stopped everything we do, then and only then, would the government take us seriously. But very few in this country could afford to take the hit financially to do so. Just venting about a bunch of grown up folk acting like children. I love this country and it is still the best thing going,

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:53 am

let keep it closed.
i hope they dont cave. Defund this bs heath care.

DaveT
Second Class Scout

Post by DaveT » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:03 am

TerribleTed wrote:let keep it closed.
Agree....I love the fact that the WWII vets didnt listen to BO and ignored the barricade to visit THEIR WWII memorial. Obama sent more people to provide security to this then when it was open....too bad he couldn't send as many to Benghazi. Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder....what a pathetic bunch. Too bad those old boys didn't keep marching to the White House to demand some changes.
http://WWW.TampaTaxidermy.com

Sometimes I wake up Grumpy.....but mostly I just let her sleep....

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:25 am

DaveT wrote:
TerribleTed wrote:let keep it closed.
Agree....I love the fact that the WWII vets didnt listen to BO and ignored the barricade to visit THEIR WWII memorial. Obama sent more people to provide security to this then when it was open....too bad he couldn't send as many to Benghazi. Obama, Reid, Pelosi, Holder....what a pathetic bunch. Too bad those old boys didn't keep marching to the White House to demand some changes.
x2!

I read this morning that the WWII memorial was paid for with voluntary donations and it is maintained by a trust fund - and they run a bunch of security in to shut it down? This is a prime example of how the president and his cronies really feel about the veterans and their sacrifice. And - from what I read the order to close came from an office directly in the white house. Here's a snippet below:

. "In fact, it is supposed to be open to the public 24 hours a day, with rangers on-site only for a portion of that time.
Moreover, the memorial was constructed with money raised from private donations, and it operates, according to its website, largely based on a trust fund which pays for its maintenance. There is no reason for it to close.
So why did it? According to a spokesperson for the Park Service, the order to barricade the memorial came from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), an office of the White House. "

dadsahuntin
scout

Post by dadsahuntin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:23 am

And now they are putting more security forces in place at the Memorial site and putting in fences to keep our vets and visitors out. Not just more barricades but actual fences..Guys listen up this is only to inflict pain on the greatest generation that ever lived. The same with closing the tours to the white house for kids. Inflict pain on the kids and make America feel sorry for them and give into agendas. Now they want you to feel sorry for the vets, give into what Obama and cronies want and join their side..I think that it is now obvious they have no respect for this country or its people.

pandaxmx
Second Class Scout

Post by pandaxmx » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:16 am

I think they should hold the pay for our legastators and the president that would pay the amount the government owes
Gun Laws are only for folks who Obey the Law..Criminals don't give a HOOT

dadsahuntin
scout

Post by dadsahuntin » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:08 am

3 weeks ago they wanted to spend a billion dollars to got to Syria, now they dont have the funds to pay tribute to our great country..its all a farce to make us slaves.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Yea if the govt is shut down bama shouldn't get a check.

Sent from my killphone.

wingshooter
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by wingshooter » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:13 am

Thanks for the info on the WWII Memorial, did not know it was not funded by the government but paid for with private donations. All the more reason for it to remain open. And I agree politicians should not get a pay check while on shut down. This is just another way they stay insulated from the day to day life we live every day.

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”