*** BEWARE *** DO NOT BUY FROM "Redx Arms"

Discuss firearms and other weapons you have, you want, you've seen or you have other interest in.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:05 pm

I recently wanted to build an ar and selected redxarms.com to buy from.

Heres my story about redx arms. I ordered an upper, lower, and misc other other parts. I paid online right away. I had emailed them numerous times to just speak to a person to for 1 confirm the order, and 2. To comfirm parts and as i had noticed after my order that the lowers were back ordered. So all i wanted is an answer on HOW LONG the backordered lower will take to come in. Also they never asked for ffl info to ship the lower at any time in the payment process.

Ive emailed them many times and have called at least 5 times a day for the past 5 days and left numerous messages with no return call or email response. IM PISSED. their customer service is THE MOST HORRIBLE I HAVE EVER SEEN. Also they should take your money once its shipped, they already took my money, cant get a refund even if i wanted to cause they are just a money deposit who wont answer the phone, or email.

I have a friend holding a lower for me because i told him i noticed redx had them on back order ( after i paid) and i would call them to see how long its on backorder and if it was long id cancel the lower and get it from my friends shop. Well he told me he had 4 and three of them are prepaid for. So he is or maybe by now WAS holding it for me.

So now I have no idea when the parts are coming, what method, no tracking number, no idea about the time on the lower, they cant even ship the lower because they wont pick up the phone to get the ffl info or answer back an email. So i guess i got screwed out of my money. Sucks to drop that kind of money around christmas time and get screwed.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH REDXARMS, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NOT PICK UP THE PHONE (ive been calling at least 5 times a dat for 5 days straight at all times of the day) and they will not return emails.

Today also no answer, no return of call of messages and no email responce. I paid debit card so i have to dispute it with my bank now. Sucks.

IF YOUR INTERESTED IN PUTTING YOUR MONEY INTO A PAPER SHREDDER THEN USE REDX ARMS.

Kortsman
Star Scout

Re: *** BEWARE *** DO NOT BUY FROM "Redx Arms"

Post by Kortsman » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:52 pm

For big purchases, I always use a CC. Easier to dispute a charge. Hopefully your bank will resolve the dispute quickly. I had to wait 4-6 weeks one time to get money back.

Have you done a search to see if anyone else had the same experience?

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 pm

Go to the ar15 forum and search the company on there. Less than stellar reviews...
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:21 pm

I know. Once i posted about it there i got a cancellation of sale email from them. Crappy way to do business.

X711
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by X711 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

so did the $$ get refunded then?

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:13 pm

Gotta check

Sent From Cr0ck1' IPhone most likely from the woods.

CWFAsian1129
Tenderfoot

Post by CWFAsian1129 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Sorry to hear that... Especially economy situations like these days...

Hopefully the problem gets solved ASAP!

Return to “THE ARMORY”