New toy

Discuss firearms and other weapons you have, you want, you've seen or you have other interest in.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

kemster99
Eagle Scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: New toy

Post by kemster99 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:41 am

Triple Creek Reaper wrote:
M12Gunboy wrote:Thought you already had an M1A1? Now two???? That part time gig at the gun shop must be paying well or are you running a laundry business on the side too? XD and M1A1 all in the same month.... Must be nice!
I was wondering if he was leaving anything for the customers over at Lincoln.
Have to get mine before everyone else buys everything up.. Picked up some pmags the other day and now they are all gone. We went through 500 in a day and a half. Just in the store. Stopped selling them online. Working at the shop lately has been like watching mass hysteria with a front row seat.. Just craziness. Has been pretty funny though.
#### Who's your daddy----Hunt Team####

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:46 am

kemster99 wrote:
Triple Creek Reaper wrote:
M12Gunboy wrote:Thought you already had an M1A1? Now two???? That part time gig at the gun shop must be paying well or are you running a laundry business on the side too? XD and M1A1 all in the same month.... Must be nice!
I was wondering if he was leaving anything for the customers over at Lincoln.
Have to get mine before everyone else buys everything up.. Picked up some pmags the other day and now they are all gone. We went through 500 in a day and a half. Just in the store. Stopped selling them online. Working at the shop lately has been like watching mass hysteria with a front row seat.. Just craziness. Has been pretty funny though.
When are they going to be closing shop due to no inventory? I have been told by my two FFL dealers in Tampa and Orlando who have about sold out of most everything that most distributors don't have anything to send them, and everything is on back order. Saw a $400 AK for sale for $1200 last night....

kemster99
Eagle Scout

Post by kemster99 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:50 am

We have guns arriving everyday, granted it may only be 4 or 5, but we have been recieving guns all week. Just got 2 Colt ARs and 2 Arsenal AKs yesterday...
#### Who's your daddy----Hunt Team####

M12Gunboy
LIfe Scout

Post by M12Gunboy » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:56 am

That's what one of my dealers said also. The other one has had all orders filled and is now on a wait list for everything now...

Have they put you guys on the wait lists yet?

CWFAsian1129
Tenderfoot

Post by CWFAsian1129 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:19 am

nachogrande wrote:you always wanted an ironing board? had no idea you were so domestic. I'll take the gun off your hands if your busy doing laundry.
:clap :clap :clap

Jerome
Assistant Patrol Leader

New toy

Post by Jerome » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:24 am

Nice!!

Return to “THE ARMORY”