Discuss firearms and other weapons you have, you want, you've seen or you have other interest in.
Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:37 pm
- Location: LA(lower Alabama) Fl. panhandle
The 36 is older than the 336. A quick check shows the Marlin 1893 was renamed the Model 36 in 1936, then in 1948 the rifle is designated the 336.
- Eagle Scout
- Posts: 3391
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:20 pm
- Hunt or Fish: Equally Both
- Location: bradenton, florida
So this may be pre 48? It has what looks like a 'c' that starts off serial # , followed by 23**
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest