just barely

Discuss firearms and other weapons you have, you want, you've seen or you have other interest in.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

bellyacher
First Class Scout

just barely

Post by bellyacher » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:25 pm

HOORAY - Senate votes 53-46 against:

UN Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps the one of most interest is number 11 which:

“CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION, DISARMAMENT ---” (of it's own people)

HOORAY - 53-46 vote - The US Senate just barely succeeded in gaining a majority of the votes against the UN resolution which as aimed at the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution!

Now, which 46 Senators voted to help destroy us? Well, let their names become well known!!

See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 “traitors,” then vote against them!

By a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the UN Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the UN Arms Trade Treaty."

The UN Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the US and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators (all Democrats) who voted to give your rights to the UN:

Baldwin (D-WI)

Baucus (D-MT)

Bennett (D-CO)

Blumenthal (D-CT)

Boxer (D-CA)

Brown (D-OH)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Cardin (D-MD)

Carper (D-DE)

Casey (D-PA)

Coons (D-DE)

Cowan (D-MA)

Durbin (D-IL)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Franken (D-MN)

Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)

Hirono (D-HI)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kaine (D-VA)

King (I-ME)

Klobuchar (D-MN)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

McCaskill (D-MO)

Menendez (D-NJ)

Merkley (D-OR)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murphy (D-CT)

Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Sanders (I-VT)

Schatz (D-HI)

Schumer (D-NY)

Shaheen (D-NH)

Stabenow (D-MI)

Udall (D-CO)

Udall (D-NM)

Warner (D-VA)

Warren (D-MA)

Whitehouse (D-RI)

Wyden (D-OR)

Folks: This needs to go viral.

These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their seats in the next election. They betray our Constitution!

The above named 46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the UN.
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

treefarmer
Ordeal

Re: just barely

Post by treefarmer » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 pm

As I scrolled down to check the names beginning with "N", I wasn't surprised to find our fine Florida senator Bill Nelson doing his best to destroy the 2nd Amendment. I personally knew his uncles, they were Democrats, but not with their nephew's radical views! Those old gentlemen had and displayed common sense in the political arena.
Treefarmer

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:14 am

Bill Nelson= Obama lap dog. He has gone against the constituents 100% of the time and voted for the Obama agenda. He is the epitome of the reason this country needs term limits for senators.
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:23 pm

vote them out!!!! the sons of motherless goats!!
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by TerribleTed » Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:16 am

NELSON NEEDS TO GO

Return to “THE ARMORY”