free dog

A place to sell trade look to buy Hunting Dogs, Tracking Systems, Dog Boxes or anything to do with dog hunting!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

spazhogdog
Junior Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: free dog

Post by spazhogdog » Tue May 18, 2010 9:27 pm

When we went on the pruitt hunt, he did really good, they bayed a boar, him and my gyp, he broke and they bayed about a quarter in the briars, then the gyp went on while he stayed bayed and the boar ran by a sow that this dog stayed with and when we caught her, he went to the gp and they stopped the boar in the pond. Maybe awesome is not the right word, he done his job, him and his sister were the only one that stopped a hog in ga last weekend. And then he did not hunt the rest of the day. I call him my sometime dog. That is why I say a yard dog only, for he is not solid.
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Reality is not a democracy.

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Tue May 18, 2010 9:32 pm

You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Reality is not a democracy.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 pm

that hogs acting like its all good.. lol

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 pm

I tried coz this dog looks just like his motor dog. but in about 45 days, bean is going to be a daddy of pups or should I say, his dog is the daddy and he just have to feed the pups

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Tue May 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Terry tried to get him to go Sat. night but was camping somewhere. I don't think it takes much to get him wound up. lol. We are trying to find a place to go.

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Tue May 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Their plans always change about Bama. I know that we had a blast when we went. We were trying to find someplace around here or decent driving distance.

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed May 19, 2010 4:52 am

I'm trying to go this weekend,wish I could invite y'all but club rules don't permit it.

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Wed May 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Skunk Ape wrote:I'm trying to go this weekend,wish I could invite y'all but club rules don't permit it.

I know, does your club still have alot of water?

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Wed May 19, 2010 8:19 pm

He isn't a bad dog and he is so gentle when playing with the kids. I honestly believe he doesn't like to hunt at night. but not the quality we want, so just trying a home but I think enough of him to make sure a good home or will keep him.

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed May 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Ain't sure about the water,I'm sure it's dried out. I talked to a guy today who hunts our club. Said his nephew shot one out of the road last weekend. Said about 30 in one herd hit the road. That's not uncommon for the off season.

spazhogdog

Post by spazhogdog » Wed May 19, 2010 8:44 pm

Well your dogs should get a work out. How are your pups doing?

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed May 19, 2010 8:53 pm

They're fine,getting a lot better in the pen. Been training them with a red ryder. Aint had a chance to play with the pigs again. I'll try to get a few more with them and put a show on.

Return to “DOGS & BOXES BUY/SELL”