Beagle Puppies

A place to sell trade look to buy Hunting Dogs, Tracking Systems, Dog Boxes or anything to do with dog hunting!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

GONEHUNTN
scout

Beagle Puppies

Post by GONEHUNTN » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

The puppies are going on 6 weeks old. We are taking deposits on the puppies. We do have individual pics of the pups & parents and can email them to you on request. We have been working a little with these puppies (leaving a sent trail with there food, to there food) and I have been very impressed with there little noses. Who ever gets these puppies will not be disappointed with the performance of the dogs. Both parents are on premises for review. We are located in Webster, Fl. and the price on the puppies will be 150.00 ea. These puppies will make excellent trail dogs and/or pets, both parents are very sweet dogs and love working to please.

GONEHUNTN
scout

Re: Beagle Puppies

Post by GONEHUNTN » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:54 am

The puppies must go. These puppies are not culls they all have great noses and it has been very difficult to decide which ones I wanted to keep. I must get rid of the others so I can work with the ones I am going to keep. The are 2 of these puppies that I would love to see go to a child or older adult thery are very affectionate and will make great companions as well as have great noses. I have lowered the price of the puppies to $100.

Thank You, Kenny (352) 303-0703.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Man I wish I had a place to keep one. I'd have it in a heartbeat. Ive been wanting a trail dog for some time, just don't have the space for it
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:00 pm

let me see.. i might take one.. give me a day to see about it.

GONEHUNTN
scout

Post by GONEHUNTN » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Only (1) one puppy left he is a male and would make a great dog for someone wanting a trial/pet or a childs new friend. I will take $75 for him but I will only let him go to someone that will give him the same affection that he has to offer. He dose have a good nose as well and I have been holding him from going with the rest of the puppies to insure he will be loved. Thank You, Kenny

Return to “DOGS & BOXES BUY/SELL”