dogs.

A place to sell trade look to buy Hunting Dogs, Tracking Systems, Dog Boxes or anything to do with dog hunting!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: dogs.

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 pm

get after it!

vonnick52
Star Scout

Post by vonnick52 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:26 pm

The bird/bull mixes are what a lot of them Georgia boys run. Catch 'em and stop 'em quick....just don't seem to have their dogs around for a very long time before they get axed. :angel

Flacracker
scout

Post by Flacracker » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:43 am

bird n bull makes for a good cross, you should grab him up and try him. Who knows what he might turn into, I have seen some good dogs come from the around the dumpster.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Waiting in the front yard sitting on a log,
A single shot rifle and a one eyed dog.................................
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 pm

he actually got a cracked eye. I KNOW it makes no sense.. but thats what he has.. LMAO

Papa_J
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by Papa_J » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 pm

Stop kickin him, Cr0ck!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:00 pm

no kicking.. lol.

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 am

Here's recent pics of two of my younger female deer dogs.

This timid female right here is Brandy (beagle/walker cross). When she strikes a track off the road, you better get your gun. She's as sweet and shy as she can be.. but when she gets to the woods she's all business. She's a fine dog, handles/listens well, can run with a fast pack of walkers or walker crosses and hold her on. Loud machine gun chop while running, good endurance, and a faster (track running) dog. She trails a little fast for my taste but she learned from my walker female so it's mostly my fault. She will be bred this upcoming spring for sure.

Molly-This dog is all over the place. The most hyper beagle/walker cross dog I've owned-until she gets on a track and she can work a pretty cold one and sounds like she's running she gives so much mouth on trail. Her mouth is all over the place too, raspy chop on track that goes to squelly chop while running. The first time I took this dog into the woods after she was trained in a rabbit pen at nearly 5 months old she ran a deer barking every breath like she had done it for years. Handles/listens well, she's a little stubborn sometimes to come off a deer race compared to the other dogs. She might be bred after hunting season as well if she calms down during the season.

Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Dude this beagle is up at 7 am.. in the woods baying rabbits til like freakin i wake up.. got tires at like 11 and grabbed the .22 and went to get her.. this beagle just gets after it. hahaha..

Return to “DOGS & BOXES BUY/SELL”