reg. kemmer curs **SOLD**

A place to sell trade look to buy Hunting Dogs, Tracking Systems, Dog Boxes or anything to do with dog hunting!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

hogs4hobby
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

reg. kemmer curs **SOLD**

Post by hogs4hobby » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:39 pm

i have two yellow kemmer curs, litter mates that are 13-14 months old that are well, well started on hogs. the female is super fast on track & extremly hard bay dog.

the male dog is striaght up catch when he gets to the hog no matter what size or how bad of a hog he will have to try him before he backs off and bays. he is also extremly fast on track & bays really hard if he cant catch & hold him. asking $350 each or $600 for the pair. these are not culls, I have too many young dogs & fixin to go back out on the road for work. I will only be keeping my older dogs while im out of town working. really hate to get rid of them. these curs are open on track.

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Re: reg. kemmer curs

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 am

Any pics? Do they hunt on there own?

hogs4hobby
scout

Post by hogs4hobby » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:53 am

I will try to get some pic's of them posted. as far as them hunting alone or with out my older dogs. they are very well started. if you see a hog or u put them in fresh sign or if the wind a hog they run it very hard. i mostly track hunt or rigg hunt. if i cast them i generally cast on a baited site. the male dog ranges a little further than the female sometimes. but both dogs will run & pull the hair off of a hog. But they are only between 13 & 14 months old. I have hunted them since they where about 8 months old. the male dog needs to be hunted with a cut collar & vest as he has no back up in him. he will try any hog before he starts to bay

hogs4hobby
scout

Post by hogs4hobby » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 pm

SOLD!!!!!

Return to “DOGS & BOXES BUY/SELL”