2016 Garden

This is a forum to duscuss your Food Plots and Supplemental Feeding

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

9dawgs

Re: 2016 Garden

Post by 9dawgs » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:27 pm

On a sad note today. I have killed my seedlings.... :>P I set them out to get a little sun and I left them out too long. Rookie move. They look pitiful. I'll start over with these things. I still have time because the heat ain't letting up down here anytime soon. Ugh.
IMG_0845.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Just harvested a bunch of sweet potatoes, eggplant and peppers! Nice early fall harvest.
IMG_0907.JPG
IMG_0910.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:19 pm

Somethings growing in my compost pile & it isn't a weed or tomato, too early to tell what. Hopefully it's a spaghetti squash, going by what I've been putting in there. Hope it matures into something edible. Sorry no pics.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Looks like some good eatin', Jim! All we have left growing are peppers, sweet bananas, Bells and giant Jalapenos. Maybe another picking or two, then over till next spring.
Treefarmer

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:41 am

treefarmer wrote:Looks like some good eatin', Jim! All we have left growing are peppers, sweet bananas, Bells and giant Jalapenos. Maybe another picking or two, then over till next spring.
Treefarmer
Yeah, I'm thinking the eggplant are done. My peppers are still hanging on though and the sweet potatoes are going strong. I also have a couple of bananas still producing.

Return to “FOODPLOTS - SUPPLEMENTAL FEEDING”