Help needed

This is a forum for SPORTSMAN with SPECIAL NEEDS. Its always good to have an extra hand or shoulder to lean on.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Str8shooter
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Help needed

Post by Str8shooter » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:08 pm

I want to test the waters here, so to speak. Last weekend, I traveled to Dublin GA to participate in a deer/hog hunt sponsored by the (http://www.lchsa.com) Laurens County Handicap Sportsman’s Association. I suspect there may be even more than a few members here with physical limitations who might like to attend such an event in our own state of Florida. To make it happen, landowners would need to be receptive about having sportsmen with mobility issues due to age, military or public service mishap, or a disabling condition hunt on their property. Are there any at all land owners here who might consider this possibility? If so would you please send me a personal message or email str8shooter_usa@yahoo.com with your name, location, and a means of contacting you. I have a national organization’s support in trying to make this happen in north central Florida. All we need are partnerships with some good people. You need not worry about your own physical involvement or liability issues. Please, contact me.
BE WELL OR AS WELL AS YOU CAN BE

Return to “SPECIAL NEEDS SPORTSMANS”