ACORN RAGE JUICED

Discuss general Big Game Hunting here.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

nachogrande
Wood Badger

ACORN RAGE JUICED

Post by nachogrande » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:33 pm

a thick liquid gel , saw it in wm for 6$ so thought id pour some on the corn under around my feeder anyone try it? maybe mix some in my soured corn. what do you all think.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Papa_J
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Re: ACORN RAGE JUICED

Post by Papa_J » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Give it a shot and let us know how it works. Sounds like they just purified the regular stuff and turned it into a gel.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:40 pm

never tried the reg stuff either. never used ( food ) baits or attractants back north, just hunted in or near natural food sources.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Papa_J
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by Papa_J » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Acorn rage has worked for me. BUT...if the deer are not used to acorns, like the ones that are predominately in planted pine forests with few oaks, it does take them a while to pick up on it. But when they do, you can't dump it out fast enough for them.

tap1912
scout

Post by tap1912 » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:47 am

I just got some Acorn Rage Fedder Fat to mix into my corn pile in Ohio this weekend. Last year During the peak rut the does that wasnt in heat yet were scared to feed in corn piles beacouse the Bucks by the end of our trip you could tell the buck were using the corn piles almost like scrapes looking for does. I am going to try to enhance the pile not only with Acorn Rage but also a Doe Decoy. I hope to have pictures in 2 weeks.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:52 am

Good ole dry corn works really well. I put out corn in a spot on Saturday @11AM that had never had corn, and had does and bucks feeding on it @3:30pm same day
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Return to “BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM”