Warm Springs Georgia Bow Only Club

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Jawjadawg
scout

Warm Springs Georgia Bow Only Club

Post by Jawjadawg » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:43 am

Bow only hunting club (shotguns allowed for turkey) currently screening applicants. 1371 acres adjoining 9600 acre FDR state park in Warm Springs GA in Meriwether County. 120” minimum with requirement of taxidermy/mount.

Property has a large lake full of fish and roads through out, although no gas vehicles are allowed on the lease during season. 12 food plots. State limits apply for both deer and turkey. We are a fair chase, no baiting club. We have a no baiting agreement with adjoining neighbors, which are family owned properties and not hunting clubs. Those property owners are also very selective on the deer they harvest.

No limit on stands, but there is a 150 yard distance requirement. In other words, new members have just as much access to the property as the current members. Most clubs have their honey holes locked down by existing membership. There will be some sweat equity, as we all pitch in around the lease a couple days a year. Guests are allowed on 7 days annually, no more than 3 days by the same guest. Guest kills count against the member.

There is a private campground with modest fees across the street exclusive to the club with showers, toilets, washer/dryer, plus electric/water RV hookups, plus option for Directv. Current membership is at 5. Will accept up to 3 more for a total of 8 on this 1371 acre lease. $2000.

Please call or send me a text if interested. 404.nine three seven.8090. Voicemail is disabled on my phone. Text if I don’t answer. I will update when club slots have been filled. Please don’t ask questions in the thread or send a pm expecting a response. I probably won’t see it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jawjadawg
scout

Re: Warm Springs Georgia Bow Only Club

Post by Jawjadawg » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:28 am

We have one spot left

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”