taking over a lease ??s

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Ifitsbrownitsdown
scout

Re: taking over a lease ??s

Post by Ifitsbrownitsdown » Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:50 am

any openings?

dogindaily1207
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by dogindaily1207 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:32 pm

As of now we don't but if something come available I'll let you know.

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:44 pm

dogindaily1207 wrote:Thanks doghunter I'll keep that I mind. Are you still in three rivers by chance? I joined it as well this yr for the first time thinking we were losing this lease.
Yeah buddy. We've been seeing alot of bucks here lately. Hopefully these water levels will be higher than the past 3-4 years and it'll push a majority of those bucks out of the swamps and return to the glory days of doggin.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

dogindaily1207
scout

Post by dogindaily1207 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:54 pm

Yeah buddy. We've been seeing alot of bucks here lately. Hopefully these water levels will be higher than the past 3-4 years and it'll push a majority of those bucks out of the swamps and return to the glory days of doggin.[/quote]

Yea hopefully this rain will help with that. I still plan on hunting aucilla since all my crew didnt get the club. So maybe i can catch up with you or something and get a race in on the lease one day . By chance are you going to there meeting this Saturday? I'll be there not really sure what to expect but lookin forward to it.

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:32 am

If I don't have to deliver some trees I'll be there. The meeting last year was longer than the camp misery and sandhill meetings I was use to- around 3 hours!

It'll include the normal complaints: bitching and moaning about our shortened blackpowder season (1 wk instead of 2) by a few still hunters, the baiting issue and why a dog lease still allows it, why we don't limit bucks per membership (this is a hoot), etc. Then they will give away the free membership, a few new guns, and around a ton of dog food.

If you've been to one dog club meeting in the area, you've been to them all generally lol

We can run anytime you want to.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

dogindaily1207
scout

Post by dogindaily1207 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:13 am

Yes Ifitsbrownitsdown we have two opening as of now. If anyone is interested

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”