Hoot-n-Holler Hunting

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

strunes
Tenderfoot
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Hoot-n-Holler Hunting

Post by strunes » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm thinking of joining this club/lease it's located 8 miles out of Perry off hwy 27 at the Taylor/Laffeyette county line. Does anyone have any info on this club? Or maybe guide me to a good lease.. Thanks
It is what it is!

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Re: Hoot-n-Holler Hunting

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:08 am

Pat, I can't give an opinion as I have never been there. However, I would go into it with open eyes. I get leery of leases that are a cheaper price than others around it, and are always looking for members. They have been advertising on CL forever. There is a reason they are not filling memberships. You need to figure out what that is

There is another lease up that way called Miss-a-lot. I looked at it earlier this summer. The guy that runs it is a first class gentleman. He seems to run it very well. I passed on it because its too far a drive from my place in Steinhatchee(its about 9 miles off the hwy). There was also not a lot of hardwoods, as that is what I like hunting. They have a nice camp site, but primitive. I can also tell you, there was a group of guys that had just left hoot n holler and joined this one. Why, I couldn't tell you

I do not know if he has openings this late in the game. If you are interested I can see if I still got his contact info. Be prepared to have an hour to kill, as he talks forever..lmao
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Hoot-n-Holler Hunting

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:25 am

Sounds like the old chigger and ticks hunt club. Same exact location. If that's it I can give you an ear full bout that place.

Sent From Cr0ck1's iPhone.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:44 am

Not same place

Sent from my DROID RAZR
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Hoot-n-Holler Hunting

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:48 am

Good!

strunes
Tenderfoot

Post by strunes » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:16 am

Are there any clubs further south that you could recommend?
It is what it is!

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”