This might be a dumb question but oh well.....

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

CWFAsian1129
Tenderfoot

Re: This might be a dumb question but oh well.....

Post by CWFAsian1129 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:38 pm

DONY1 wrote:One thing you may want to offer is to provide a liability policy with a hold harmless clause. Costs a couple hundred bucks but you can provide them with a copy of a policy that you will purchase if they allow you to hunt and it may ease some of their worries. Research hunting lease insurance. I believe there is a link on the QDMA site.
I didn't offer that but I offered them everything I could. Even told them that one of us is actually fully licensed pest control guy who can legally handle any wild animal. The owner still denied it.

The owners just sounded like an arrogant idiots who just didn't want to listen for any suggestion. They live in NY and rarely come down here.

I talked with farm manager and even he doesn't like what the owners tell him to do. They just told the manager guy "If you have more wild pig problems, order more traps" but then I told them "Its not the matter of how many traps you guys are going to get, it matters with what trap design to use according to the numbers of wild pigs and how to trap them based on how they behave" Everybody even though manager agreed but the owners.

Oh well, I'm not willing to work with some selfish, arrogant, and pointless individuals who care nothing but themselves.

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Hoss74 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:26 pm

The owner is from NY, say no more.
He probably grew up watching Bambi, and thinks all animals have souls. I hate to sound judgmental, but I have many relatives in that area and that is basically how they are. It's a cabbage farm? It's probably for a dang kraut factory...darn Nazi... ( sarcasm )

CWFAsian1129
Tenderfoot

Post by CWFAsian1129 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 am

Hoss74 wrote:The owner is from NY, say no more.
He probably grew up watching Bambi, and thinks all animals have souls. I hate to sound judgmental, but I have many relatives in that area and that is basically how they are. It's a cabbage farm? It's probably for a dang kraut factory...darn Nazi... ( sarcasm )
Actually, the owners sounded like cruel killers and greedy *!&%(@)$.... They said "When we trap those pigs, we'll going to sell them". And I'm like... "you guys don't make enough profit out of these 4500 acres cabbage farm while paying only minimum wages to all your workers but ordered 4 box traps that costed 400 dollars each???" That's when I just stopped talking and left the place.

I wish one of you guys were there with me just to listen what these guys were saying. It was a legit example of person with no common sense...

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”