New Lease

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

davedirt
Ordeal
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

New Lease

Post by davedirt » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:54 pm

Well I joined a club closer to home this year. Its called Fiber Factory, well set up a couple stands and feeders and all was going well until Sat. morning. I have been working everday since Oct 1st and was able to hunt Sat. I get to my blind in the dark and am excidted to maybe see something. At first light a big boar comes thru and I let him walk hoping to see a deer. I am looking around my blind and I see ciggaret buts on floor and a piece of candy on floor, someone has been setting it while I have not been there. This kind of low life really gets me pissed. To sorry to do there own stands and just take advantage of other peoples hard work. People like this are straight up thieves and have know business belonging to any hunt club. I have cameras set up and when I get pics of this piece of human trash they are in for a nice suprise. They will never find this camera, I am kind of excited to see the pics myself.
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS
DUG IN TIGHTER THAN ALABAMA TICK

ROLL TIDE

Last year I was a hunter and not a harvester........

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader

Re: New Lease

Post by Bossman » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Dave, you've got to be kidding me ... The last year that I was in that club I had a SOB come walk in on me to hunt my stand. I couldn't get out of my stand quick enough to find him. I ran through the woods in the direction he ran but couldn't find him. Probally a good thing because I would have gone to jail. I know who it was but of course he denided any involvement and since I didn't catch him red handed so he lucked out. That is the main reason I got out and with my camp in the middle of that club if I started a pile of poop my camp would be burnt.

:saluting
Bossman

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:56 pm

Yah know I'm the kinda guy that if you help me you are welcome hunt my stand.......If this person had asked I would let them. I just hate sneaky SOBs. But to just sit my stand tells me this guy lives close by and probley hunts it during the week when he knows that not to many people around. I hope this guy is half cat cause he will need those extra lives if I catch him.
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS

ROLL TIDE

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:06 pm

Same thing with me last year in that outlaw lease I was in. I didn't get to hunt from the end of ML till early Jan due to some family illness. When I went back I wanted to puke. Under my ladder stand was covered in candy wrappers, sandwich bags, soda cans, beer cans..They had made a road where there wasn't a road and had been driving thru the woods right past my stand.
I filled my feeder, went back the next weekend and my feeder was gone. They tried to get my ladder too but luckily I had a chain/lock on it. What really sucks is I had taken my camera down the week before because the batteries were dead and didn't put it back up. had I, I would have had the thief on cam plain as day.
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

drgn4sr
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by drgn4sr » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 pm

LEAVE MT SHART Alone!!!! under penalty of death!

Batemaster
Tenderfoot

Post by Batemaster » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:01 pm

These are other lease members doing this to other members? Thats pretty bad.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:49 am

Unfortunately yes...my buddy had a higher end camera stolen this year, but we are sure it was the yahoos on the neighboring lease. I tried talking him out of buying an expensive one too
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Batemaster
Tenderfoot

Post by Batemaster » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:19 am

That sucks man. You figure everyone would be working together to help everyone be successful and make the lease better. Guess not. I guess I should be thankful for my place and the guys we have on it.

CWFAsian1129
Tenderfoot

Post by CWFAsian1129 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I'm sorry to hear that guys... Hope you guys catch them ASAP!! :dtect :hammer

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:40 pm

stealing from people you know are carrying guns takes being a dumbass to a whole new level. good luck finding them and remember we were playing cards 100 miles away when whatever went down.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

down4dacount
Second Class Scout

Post by down4dacount » Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Damn that don't happen in the WMA's I hunt , LMAO !!!!!!!!! Hope you catch him and whoop some :ahole
Whack Em and Stack Em Pro Staff
ShotKam Prostaff
Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:21 pm

man, I thought the doe shooting by the dog hunters was bad enough. I'd be ready to fight if I caught someone in my stand.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm

I did get a pic of dog hunter walking in by my feeder last Thursday about 9:30 am..............I know who it is. Pretty sad I work all week and these guys run dogs none stop and think they are going to kill deer. Its not a huge place but you think they would give it a break during the week to let things settle down. Also noticed as soon as they started dogin a lot of trash and beer cans showed up along the roads. It always amazed me that a few guys think they own the place and in fact it takes every one to pay the lease, these cheap asses don't seem to realize that it takes every body. If they would just think of that every time they hunt it mite be a better place for all and to run off the outlaws. These low lives just don't deserve to be in any woods.
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS

ROLL TIDE

strunes
Tenderfoot

Post by strunes » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

Sounds like you guys got some bad leases, my lease in Perry is the exact opposite. On my lease all the members know each other and we take care of each. Most of us share stands and shooting boxes and even feeders, we just make sure we don't hunt them the same times. The only draw back to my lease is that with all the hogs the deer are far and few.
It is what it is!

Bossman
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by Bossman » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:27 pm

No names needed Dave, I know exactly who you're talking about and it is ashame that they live in the woods. They hunt every day and all day long. One day while I was still hunting they pulled up next to my truck and started calling their dogs. Good thing my stand was a ways from my truck, but still they didn't know that.

:saluting
Bossman

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”