Osceola lease wanted.

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

P'duck
Assistant Patrol Leader

Osceola lease wanted.

Post by P'duck » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

I'm looking for a spring lease for one price or I'm willing to pay a "good" price per Osceola we take, I have several friends wanting to come down and chase Osceola's. I'm sure that a few of my friends could sweeten the land/lease owner with some "collectible items".

P'duck
Assistant Patrol Leader

Re: Osceola lease wanted.

Post by P'duck » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Thanks for those looking but just located a great hog and turkey private lease 2,940 acres of hunters heaven. Can't shoot deer on it but that's alright with me, hogs are my passion in Florida and turkeys are a close second. Gonna have plenty of room to chase em this spring and I can taste the bacon already.

eaj1010
scout

Post by eaj1010 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:22 pm

So how do I get on this lease?

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by houseofmicah » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:29 pm

good deal duck. can you not hunt turkey at the place you hunt in wachula? or was this a better deal?

P'duck
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by P'duck » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 pm

Micah, this was an awesome deal and where I hunt in Wachula sells 9 Osceola hunts a year at $2350 for a 3 day hunt and I leave them alone for the property owner to manage and sell as no turkey is worth that kind of money to me. We just needed a place to film our hunts this season along with a few others hunts and this kind of fell into a friends lap at the last moment. I was in Wachula today and saw maybe 15 turkeys ranging from jakes to about 12" beards, plus saw about 10 hogs and a friend shot a 160# boar just nothing I wanted to put the hammer to.

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by houseofmicah » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:19 pm

New lease close? I am already itching for archery season. I am heading up to indiana again to hunt my family's place. Got some new goodies for my bow. Gonna need a new string and tune it up again and get after it. I would like to bust a few hogs in the off season with my bow, hopefully between honey dos I will have a couple shots at it.

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”