triple creek hunting club

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

doghunter
Star Scout

triple creek hunting club

Post by doghunter » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:30 pm

Does anyone have info or experience on this place? Close to mayo,fl.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: triple creek hunting club

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:46 pm

I drive by it for about 10 miles on the Hwy 51 side 2x a day going to my lease. It looks like every other Foley lease. Planted pines/clear cuts and oak strands. I hunted a portion (the 'V" corner of 51/19) when it was part of Lafayette. I believe the old president of Lafayette is still the president of it (Broward Friar???)
I also believe they have antler restrictions LESS than surrounding leases but don't quote me on that
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:53 am

I personally know like 4-5 guys (me, 3-4 others in my crew) that actually let spikes go and that's it. I've seen board members and heard of presidents shooting them. It bothers the HELL outta me. We let 3 go this year that I know were later killed. I wish they'd do statewide 2-3pts on 1 side these days.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:03 am

I saw a spike on a dog box come out of there this weekend that I thought for sure was a doe
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:50 pm

I hunted that area when it was Lafayette 15 yrs ago. Broward is still the President there last i heard. Rumor was Gorge and TCHC were going to merge but that never panned out,then I just heard again yesterday they still may merge and become maybe 70,000 acres? If missalot club woule become part it would be closer to 100,000 acews. TC allowas spike killing,RG does not,that was part of the problem 3 years ago. I belong to Hines club that is directly across 51 from TC. If gas ever comes back down I may start hunting up there more.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Missalot is only a couple thousand acres at most

Skunk Ape
Vigil

Post by Skunk Ape » Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:47 am

Thought it was about 10,000.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:33 am

Skunk Ape wrote:Thought it was about 10,000.
I rode it with the lease manager last year. He drove about half the speed of smell with his foot on the brake..and made sure he drove me down every single road, plus I helped him rewire his lights at his camp, and we were done in less than 2 hours

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:15 am

Hines is good hunting I hear but a little too far and I know well enough to stay away from Royal George but thanks for the reminder Hogdaddy! I wanted an extra club to hunt on Fridays closer to my house but I think I will just keep driving to 3 rivers unless I find a better option. Sandhill is a little expensive for a back-up lease but I know that area well.

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”