Looking for new member for hunting lease North Fl

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

blackpowderscout
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: Looking for new member for hunting lease North Fl

Post by blackpowderscout » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 am

I was on a lease over near Taylor in Baker county on the border of the forest.

WORST people I ever had to deal with lived in that area right around that lease (well, ok, not the absolute worst as I have been to some crappy places around the world with worse folks).... Thieving, poaching, trespassing pricks who wouldn't say a word to you if you weren't a relative or neighbor. Every body was related to the few sheriffs deputies so nothing ever got done about the thieving and poaching.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Want to learn more about Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 am

The ONLY people we have issues with in my lease are locals...

We got dummy cameras and well hidden cameras now :ninja

If anyone has cameras that are non working, keep them and I will take them, and will pay the shipping on them
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

luth65
scout

Post by luth65 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:48 pm

Sorry I was out of communication range last week ....Thanks for all the comments and replies. Dave I sent you an email so I can send rules as requested. We already caught 2 locals and turned them into FWC with little results. Just do not want to take their money I guess LOL! All the surrounding leases had a tough year due to floods from a tropical storm. This has enabled us to pick up the additional property to our north. We have had some good pics of Buckslots of doe and more Turkey than you can gobble at. I want to be clear I am NOT the lease MGR just helping recruit. I had a shot to hunt with Crock1 last year but work got in the way then I fell into this. Thanks Crock1! If you do not like women or kids you probably want to pass as we do all bring family. Thanks!

luth65
scout

Post by luth65 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:49 pm

Could have sworn I had 2 other posts :clap

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”