How?

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

kc45
Troop Bugler

Re: How?

Post by kc45 » Mon May 06, 2013 3:39 pm

My wife and I are not "rich" I but we do okay. When I started to look for a lease in South Florida 2 years ago located within 2 hours from my house in Ft. Lauderdale I was surprised how expensive it was. I could not justify paying so much to spend some time out in the woods. So instead of a lease, we decided to buy our own land where we could do our thing and it has worked out well. Couple years of lease membership will pay for the property. We have enough space to have our own shooting range, camp ground and vegetable garden. We also hunt hogs on it. It worked out well for us.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

How?

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon May 06, 2013 3:58 pm

Thats exactly what me and wifey are doing Soon. Then I'm out of the lease and hunting my own property that ill live on.

gobblergetter
Tenderfoot

How?

Post by gobblergetter » Mon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Then you can invite me to hunt there

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon May 06, 2013 4:27 pm

Cr0ck1 wrote:Thats exactly what me and wifey are doing Soon. Then I'm out of the lease and hunting my own property that ill live on.
Then you will have no where to go to get away from Wifey :wacko
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

How?

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon May 06, 2013 4:40 pm

Well i actually got one i dont need to get away from. If i really needed time away ill get lost on the acres were going to purchase :)

Biss
scout

Post by Biss » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:42 am

Wish I had that money too!....But I don't, I pay 600 a year for a 5000 acre lease surrounded by a thousands more. has water and a campsite for my camper. 30 members.....lots of hogs some deer...Ga just over the line 3hours away which sucks..but I like it.

reel_spoiled
scout

Post by reel_spoiled » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Dony1 hit the nail on the head. How much is your time worth?

Time is money. I spend a lot of time at work.. Usually more than I would like. When it's MY time, don't mind spending the money if it saves me from wasting time. Granted, I enjoy the camp work days and feel better about hunting when I know I've put the time in. Without it, I don't feel like I've earned it if I harvest something. More like blind luck.

Point is....different strokes for different folks.

If you won the lotto and had more money than you could spend, would you do things the same way you're doing now?
Co-Founder of DRY SWAMP Hunt Club

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”