north fla land to lease

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

bellyacher
First Class Scout

north fla land to lease

Post by bellyacher » Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:40 pm

came across this on craigslist thought somebody mite be looking for some private land to hunt.............................. N. Fl Hunting Land for Lease - $6 (Lafayette/Taylor Counties)

image 1 image 2 image 3

Christian based family frienly hunting club where you pay to hunt the blocks you want. Block sizes range from 95 acres and up. Prices start at $9/acres and go down depending on the size to as low as $6/acre. Blocks are divided by main roads so there is no confusion of where the boundaries are located. Food plots and feeders are encouraged. Primitve campsite and tractor available. Please call or tect 386362887 nine with any inquiries. Thank you and have a blessed day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

DirtyGator
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: north fla land to lease

Post by DirtyGator » Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

I spoke with a fella yesterday about this very ad. Seems like a nice Guy, I explained to Him that Im basically just kicking the idea around and He understood and answered all My questions. Not many people have time for window shoppers anymore.
Remember when the boats were made of wood and the men were made of steel?

CitySlicker
Tenderfoot

Post by CitySlicker » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:09 am

Interesting concept. Just don't think others will stay off of your chunk when you are not there. There is always some dufus that would hunt your piece if he saw a big buck hanging there.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:52 pm

That's in the old San Pedro Bay area. Ti-Ti thicket city..........
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

FLQuacker
Second Class Scout

Post by FLQuacker » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:55 pm

There's some nice woods too....took a look this past weekend.

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:07 pm

My FIL hunts in the bay as it's directly behind their house. It is a decent area but thick as it can be and pales in comparison to anywhere else in Madison/Taylor Co.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”