seen some

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

bellyacher
First Class Scout

seen some

Post by bellyacher » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:27 am

if anybody is looking I seen several in Ga. and SC on Ocala and Gville craigs list in the sporting section
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: seen some

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:16 pm

me and my wife are looking for a GA lease.. But a lease where they do all the food plots and feeders.. Just don't have time like i used to to be up there every day filling feeders.. let me know.

bellyacher
First Class Scout

Post by bellyacher » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:47 pm

Cr0ck1 wrote:me and my wife are looking for a GA lease.. But a lease where they do all the food plots and feeders.. Just don't have time like i used to to be up there every day filling feeders.. let me know.
Carlos check this one>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>favorite this post Hunting Club Memberships Available hide this posting

condition: new

•safety tips
•prohibited items
•product recalls
•avoiding scams

Clear Creek Hunting Club is located in Southern Covington Cty. AL. and has a couple of openings left for the 2016-2017 hunting season. We will have a total of 17 members. The members are from all over AL and FL. We have 2,281 acres and are primarily a deer hunting club, although we also hunt turkey in the Spring. There are 27 food plots with houses on most of them. The houses are used on a first come, first serve basis. The timber is in all stages with a couple of clear cuts. The creek runs through the entire property and there are also swamps and marshes on the property. The hardwoods run along the creek and around the edges of the swamps. Dues are $1,300.00 which includes your spouse and children still in school. There are motels and restaurants within easy driving distance of the club and a deer processor near by. You can park a small camper around our sign in board, but there isn't any water or elect. You can run a "cold" camp or use a generator. To see the club, call (334) 427-6166 or (334) 493-3048. A tour can be arranged for the weekend or during the week. To see pics of deer we have killed and some trailcam pics, call or text the first number. We can also send a copy of our rules and a map, if requested. This is our 14th year to lease this property and we are very organized and run a very clean club
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:30 am

Nice! Thx!! Ill look into it. Im actually in alabama right now working!

Really looking for a club in the cuthbert area.

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”