Middle Georgia Hunting Lease

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

ts3600
scout

Middle Georgia Hunting Lease

Post by ts3600 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I am taking memberships for hunting lease in Twiggs County, Ga. Lease is split in two tracs close together. one is an 800 acres ARCHERY ONLY trac that is mostly white oak creek bottoms. The other is 1100 acres GUN or BOW that is mixed pines/hardwoods. Both have lots of deer, hogs, bear (1 day hunt on Nov 10th), turkey and small game.
Campsite with electric located on 1100 acre trac.
Membership is $750 per year, June to June. We use a pin system, first come first choice of stand.

If interested send email to tsadler31@cox.net or call Tommy at 478-952-6008

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Re: Middle Georgia Hunting Lease

Post by GoodOyster » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:17 pm

My dad used to have a lease up around Jeffersonville. They got quite few deer the couple of seasons they were there.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

ts3600
scout

Re: Middle Georgia Hunting Lease

Post by ts3600 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:18 pm

GoodOyster wrote:My dad used to have a lease up around Jeffersonville. They got quite few deer the couple of seasons they were there.
We are not far from there and have lots of deer

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”