looking for a lease

Is your Lease looking for Members? Or are you Looking for a GOOD lease? If so and you have a good lease, Post your openings here to see if any members are looking for a lease or want to join!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Re: looking for a lease

Post by GoodOyster » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:38 pm

deutze wrote:I've killed some game in my time but don't feel the need to list or keep score what I've killed like some running tally on every post like some others.at my age I got nothing to prove to anyone but myself. definitely killed a lot more up north and am still learning southern ways. I've found learning the land like the back of your hand is 95% of it. once that is done the bodies will pile up. how many animals you killed don't mean squat to me, it's more how you killed them, a good patient well placed neck shot scores a lot more points for me than 20 animals killed in a spray and pray fashion. I enjoy the time spent outdoors just as much, maybe more when I come home empty handed. it doesn't bother me, don't let it bother you.
You just like to hunt nekkid! :ahole
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

deutze
Second Class Scout

Post by deutze » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:42 pm

like to do as much as possible nekkid.

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by DONY1 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:16 am

TerribleTed wrote:Well going thru the forest companies and nothing seams open in Florida looking for central to north not west. If any body else is looking i have so far at least two whom are eligible. I tell you straight up i not a trophy hunter i like hogs lots of hogs. I am open to antler restrictions but not something like a 1000 acres surrounded by dog clubs (last lease i was on) . If your looking for a lease post here let me know if i find something i will post it.
I spoke to one of the guys in the club I was in last year by text last night and it looks like there will be some openings this upcoming year. It's in Maclenny off I 10. Old lease holder is pulling out. I'll be talking to him by phone today and will find out what I can. We only had a few hogs but right at turkey season the hogs exploded all over the NW corner of the property.

blackpowderscout
Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Post by blackpowderscout » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:14 am

My lease just west of Tallahassee will have at least one opening. I'm giving up on timber companies. Can't keep a piece without the assholes coming in when hunting season starts and clear-cutting every damn thing.
"Friends don't let friends hunt with inlines."

NRA Life
Want to learn more about Traditional Blackpowder Hunting? http://traditionalblackpowderhunting.com/

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by TerribleTed » Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 am

Dony sound like the right location let me know.

deutze
Second Class Scout

Post by deutze » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:51 am

of the 4 wma's close to me croom is the farthest, only been there once and wasn't wild about it. chazz is closest and it's just ok, been there about 6 times and passed on a few deer. homosassa is app 25 minutes and really like the place but only hunted it twice this year as I prefer the private land even though there is less game, I normaly have the 400+ acres to myself. had the most fun/got the biggest kick and had the most laughs getting "MUCKED" the other day than I ever had dragging a dead animal anywhere.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:09 pm

forgot citrus, maybe the best of the 4, good simple n/s,e/w trails,good amount of game, but can be crowded at times/places.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:15 pm

It angers me to hear about your last lease. It's really sad but some of these landowners prey on the unknowing, non-local hunter and get them to lease a small percentage of their land for a premium.. when in reality, it's no better than the normally much larger dog lease and the still hunter could've joined the adjacent dog lease for much cheaper and hunted 10x or more land with less game restrictions.

Hope you find a lease.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

Return to “Hunt Lease Openings”