*Beware* Cypress Creel Hunt Club

Don't get stuck in a lease thats ran poorly, Treats their members bad, Or is a FOR PROFIT MONEY MAKER lease! Check here first and check the BEWARE list!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 am

***BEWARE*** of Cypress Creek Hunt Club in Jasper, Fl.

This club is a FOR PROFIT club. Meaning the president(S) make money for their pocket and live off it. They pack more and more campers in that place so they can make more money off the top.

A regular lease has to pay the lease rent a year then split it amongst the members. If you have more members join then it gets split amongst more people and YOUR YEARLY DUES SHOULD GO DOWN! Not on Cypress Creek Hunt Club!! They charge MORE AND MORE every year THEN pocket all the extra money that comes in from new members that come in taking advantage of other members wallets, then making you feel like they are "doing you a favor letting you hunt there!!

If you join this club they will smooth talk you and tell you its a Family Oriented Club.. BULL CRAP. Kids cannot ride 4 wheelers around, have fun, or do anything.

ONE OF THE 3 Presidents lets his son run around with a bb gun shooting out camper windows, and racing around camp in a side by side while your trying to sleep BUT since hes ONE OF THE presidents he CAN DO THAT!

The presidents make rules or change them to get what they want.
Example: If the rules say you can have the last 200 yards of a road and the road is 300 yards long and they have the top of the road and a member has the last 200 yards, they will either get rid of the member, or make it so he leaves. They they change the rules from 200 yards to 400 yards so now by default they can take the whole road and your spot.

They are OVERCROWDED. The camp is OVER CROWDED. the electric goes off in the summer cause they OVERPOWER the electric panels so then your camper is hott cause the electeic goes out.

Some members pay for a 3rd or 4th SPOT. $200 dollars a year extra!! first of all WHERE do those EXTRA thousands go? Into the 3 presidents pockets. Secondly imagine 50 members, half of them having 4 spots on 6 thousand acres!!!! WOW no womder why this club cant keep members for more then a year!

The hunting spots are Controlled by the presidents. If they want one of your spots THEY will take it and give you an excuse why you cant have it. And of you complain you will be kicked out with no refund! Also if you are a new member you cant jist find and pick a spot you have to "apply and beg" for it.

There are people in this lease who want to speak up but its a known fact if you ask about where the money is going or feel your bring treated unfair and want to speak out you will be threatened with attitude and threat of harm or kicked out.

They have raffles, they make it MANDATORY that you buy 2 tickets at $25 dollars a piece so amongs 50 members thats $2500 bucks then the prize is a crappy 200 dollar rifle! Ok what about the left over $2300?? IN THE POCKETS of the 3 Presidents. THEN they will complain right after that raffle that they dont have enough for the electric bill and they make you feel like crap and ask for some more money!! The dam electric bill is like 6 thousand a year i mean COMMON! Can you at least use vaseline before you azz rape us!!

By the time new members realize this, its too late. They just cant leave, you might ask Why? Well by this time youn have bought a camper, they convinced you its a good camp and you feel like its a place you will stay for years and years so you build a deck, buy a canopy, build box stands and the list of things you do for comfort goes on.

So then they now they have the upper hand. You just wont leave cause its hard to just move all the stuff you built. Then when they get wind your not happy THEY kick you out with NO excuse given to you. When you ask why your kicked out they say "we dont have to tell you"

So now they have a killer camp spot that you build decks and stuff on so they can get a camp spot sold easily on YOUR DOLLAR cause YOU spent the money to make that spot what it is, then they can sell your hunting spots cause YOU fed there, and built box stands and did the work of clearing it out.

Oh yea if your lucky one of the 3 presidents will just take spot cause they dont want to give such great things to a new member (SELF GAIN).

Comon who wouldnt break their arm pulling their check book out to write a check when you see the killer camp spot and killer all set up hunting spots!!

What the check writer dont know is the sweat and time the last member put in and the way he was treated unfair and forced to leave or kicked out! And that when they want it back they take it from you!

The last president left cause he was getting hammered on where the moneys going. He broke the rules and SOLD his spots before he moved (once again making money (SELF GAIN). But said " he's still president and running the club until end of year" and appointed two new guys to be the president and run it (total 3 presidents) BTW presidents get FREE membership and FREE camp FREE gas and CONTROL of the check book and the THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS of pure PROFIT.

OH YEA the new members will pay for the NEW president(S) membership and gas cause they will raise your camp and dues to cover it so don't worry THEIR COVERED!

In closing:

-The members are great nice people this is pure truth. But thats cause its easier to push around and take advantage of "nice people".

-Its a FOR PROFIT club. Its a job and pays the presidents. So remember if one of them buy a new house or camper, boat ect. Your yearly dues will go up to pay for it. Think about it, a guy is now president only came up once a month if that for a weekend, Then he's made a president and is up at camp from wed to sunday every weekend? Means they either recently got a job that pays more and only needs them for 2 days a week OR YOU AS A PAYING MEMBER is paying their gas and bills!

-IF you speak up about anything or question the presidents YOUR GONE! Or they will make it so bad you will go on your own.

If your reading this and are a member on Cypress Creek Hunt Club look and listen and watch. Watch good. Cause if you do YOU will leave in time!

Good luck and god bless.

Please copy and paste this to all good hunting sites to warn our fellow hunters.

:proud :gba

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Re: *Beware* Cypress Creel Hunt Club

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:23 pm

So, do they have any openings? :flag2
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Yep your rear!

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom.

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:24 am

DON'T SUGAR COAT IT. So I suppose your spot will soon be up for grabs, or already taken by one of the presidents? With all your connections maybe it's time you and some "trusted" friends look into buying some land, given your poor luck with leases. I'm not sure what you paid for the lease/improvements/feeders/food plot, whatever to get all that BS & aggravation.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:43 pm

I wish i can get together with some friends and lease a piece of land. Sounds great. Not easy tho!

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:06 am

I left CCHC March of 2008. It was a decent club then and the prez was a good guy who always said the books were open for inspection at any time, but you could tell that pain in the azz members were wearing him out. Always had a couple of people who b*tched about everything. I think it was by design. He left a couple of years later I think. I never had a problem with the main president's dues being paid, but 3? No way no how. I wouldn't leave them crap if you are planning on leaving. And yes, they do have those electric panels overloaded!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:36 am

I left. After it was like living in Russia! When you were there there was not as many campers as now! Trust me. They already had one fire in camp cause of an exploded power line! ( which are ran ON THE GROUND) . When larry was running it , it was fine. But now the new presidents are destroying the lease. Half the members left and half of the rest are stuck due to them not returning deposits. So they are stuck for another year.

The president will do what he wants and not follow the rules HE SET. And when he gets busted or questioned hell say "IM THE @#$!&*! PRESIDENT AND I CAN DO WHAT I WANT!" and if yo question or speak your opinion he will say "IF YOU DONT LIKE PULL YOUR F..... CAMPER OUT AND LEAVE"! Out of controll!!

3030wiz
scout

Post by 3030wiz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:31 am

I didnt leave them crap, it was great!...turned all my gunhouses into firewood!! if I couldnt move them...never looked in the mirror when I was driving away...

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:00 am

You were also a member?
I sold all my stuff so i could get out quick. Was trying to avoid beating someone down.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:26 am

I got the renewal packet the other day for my lease. Due to my lease managers health, another guy took over the role. Luckily there weren't many rule changes at all, but I hope the new guy doesn't act like a "general" and micro manage. The good news is our lease fee actually went DOWN
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:29 am

Thats awesome allen. Thats how it should work!

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:36 pm

I like the fact we are warning members about clubs that are not run properly. I have no dog in this fight......but I would caution everyone about using specific names...although everything said here is more than likely a fact, saying and proving are 2 different things. I do not want to see this site have issues, I like it too much. Now carry on....
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

9dawgs

Post by 9dawgs » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Yes, I'd have to agree with TCR above. It's good info for everyone here to have on leases run bad so we can steer clear but using specific names may be dangerous (in the legal sense). I would just proceed with caution on that one brother.

Thanks for the heads up though. I'm not in a position financially to have a lease right now but if I was, I'd certainly not choose this one.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:04 pm

Anyone who wants the names of the president and presidents to beware of pm me!

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:05 pm

I urge anyone to cut and paste this warning to any sites they frequent! Thx

Return to “** BEWARE ** Leases to STAY AWAY FROM!!”