Stay FAR Away From Narrow Way Hunt Club

Don't get stuck in a lease thats ran poorly, Treats their members bad, Or is a FOR PROFIT MONEY MAKER lease! Check here first and check the BEWARE list!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

kitespear
scout
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Stay FAR Away From Narrow Way Hunt Club

Post by kitespear » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:35 am

Just A quick cautionary note, I paid 1200$ for 140acre lease thru the narrow way hunting club, I shared a gate with the manager of the lease, At first he told me he ran dogs... is that oK? I said yes it wouldn't bother me. needless to say that would be the least of my worries. First off, the place is full of bears, I mean loaded with bears, this was not even mentioned when i was interested in leasing the property, I consider the mis/lack of information shady a the very least. I did my scouting early set up my stands and feeders and did not go back for a few months when season started. When i get there i Find all of the gates Wide open, and my 300$ cell phone game camera was stolen from the tree it was on(where no one was supposed to be but me) to make matters worse there was tree stand with the only shootable direction facing my lease not 50feet away. When I told the lease manager Andrew Bass, he made light of it and tried make excuses for the gates being open and the stand on my property. Not Happy, I feel like he stole my 1200$ and knew what he was doing all along.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Re: Stay FAR Away From Narrow Way Hunt Club

Post by Cr0ck1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:36 am

Wheres it located?

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:43 am

Ive heard nothing good about it. You are not the only one
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:12 am

Funny BASS was running my last lease which ive posted here to stay away from also. Now his friends run it crappy like that also.

sam03
Ordeal

Post by sam03 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Bears and hogs is Abt all and two legged thieves. Stay far away.
I like animals, they are tasty!

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Thu May 28, 2015 10:28 am

Andrew is a good guy and surely isn't a thief. The land is tough to hunt and not loaded with deer like most all the other Foley timberland. He only leases that land to offset the cost of a small dog lease where he feels his kids are safe. It certainly isn't worth the aggravation he deals with doing it all, believe me.

You won't find better Florida land to kill a big buck on though. My FIL has a freak double drop tine in the 140s from the bordering club and they killed a 12 pt in the 120s several years ago on that san pedro property. I hear of 120s coming from the same 50,000 acres of land up there all the time but it is not the place to go to see 10+ every day.
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

doghunter
Star Scout

Post by doghunter » Tue May 03, 2016 10:32 am

Okay I completely see what lack of management you all speak of now..
Team 'Tree Top Assassins'

Return to “** BEWARE ** Leases to STAY AWAY FROM!!”