Phase 3 permits

All the info you need on FWC with links!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Phase 3 permits

Post by TerribleTed » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:13 pm

Well they dont show up to print them online? Do we have to go to a tag office?

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Re: Phase 3 permits

Post by TerribleTed » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:41 pm

I see no one knows the answer. I could not find it on the web site ether.

cshunter1908
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by cshunter1908 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:14 pm

I'm pretty sure that all left over tags, you have to go and get them from the tax collector. Thats what I was going to do.
"Cursum Perficio" I accomplish the course.
Before all else, be armed. - Niccolo Machiavelli

down4dacount
Second Class Scout

Post by down4dacount » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:50 pm

leftover or returned permits don't get posted on the FWC site till 2 days or 1 day before the drawing
Whack Em and Stack Em Pro Staff
ShotKam Prostaff
Full moons make me crazy and I go out and kill deer . Come to think all moon phases do that to me

trouttouter
Troop Guide

Post by trouttouter » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:51 am

As D4DC said, they get posted a day or two before the drawing in Check Permit Availability here:
https://hfwa.centraltechnology.net/fl_q ... ateList.do

Then if you win a permit you will be able to "checkout" right away, which means you can print your permit at that time.

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:24 am

I have phase 3 permits from a wile ago. Not returned ones. They dont show up to be printable.

I sent the question to them waiting on the reply

Kortsman
Star Scout

Post by Kortsman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:25 am

If you pulled a permit and looked at it online without printing it or downloading it to your hard drive, then you'll have to go to the tax collectors office and pay for a replacement. Once you look at a permit online, you have to either print it or save it within 5 days or it disappears.
Here's what the rules say:

Q. I lost my self-printed permit, I didn't save the PDF file, and it has been over 5 days so the PDF is no longer saved to my customer account. How can I get a copy of my permit?

A. No problem. You can still get a replacement permit at any license agent or tax collector office for a small fee (about $2.50).

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:37 am

Yes that correct for phase one and phase two. The list nothing for phase 3 permits there is no information on were or how to get your phase 3 permits.

You don't have to look at you permit to see if you are awarded a permit that's two different web locations. I calling today to see .

trouttouter
Troop Guide

Post by trouttouter » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:15 pm

Use this link.

https://www1.fl.wildlifelicense.com/quota_options.php

Click on Pickup/Pay for Awarded Permit.

If you get to the last screen in there is nothing there you'll need to click on Replace Limited Entry/Quota Permit on the first page above.

All of mine were on the Replace Limited Entry/Quota Permit page and it looks like the cost is $0.00 to reprint the permit.

Replacement (Duplicate) Licenses
For reprints of lost licenses that are still valid

2060 CITRUS
11/05/2011 - 11/08/2011 $0.00

ARCHERY QUOTA PERMIT

2155 TOSOHATCHEE
10/06/2011 - 10/09/2011 $0.00

ARCHERY QUOTA PERMIT

2160 ARBUCKLE
10/22/2011 - 10/23/2011 $0.00

ARCHERY QUOTA PERMIT

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:18 pm

Apparently i am screwed. I did not know on those phase 3 permits.
That the page that basally said, you can print this for your records was the permit. I applied from my lap top no printer at home.

I guess those permit will go unused cant see paying 2 buck again for a citrus gun archery and BP permit.

If you go to print it the state will charge you 2 bucks each.

Another reason to turn a blind eye to all poachers. This stste has just broke my will and ambition to ever call in any game violations.

Kortsman
Star Scout

Post by Kortsman » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:31 pm

So you're going to waste a permit because you don't want to pay $2.00 or so, to get them reprinted? That makes no sense or I'm not understanding what you're doing. Toso and Arbuckle are good places to hunt. Don't waste that chance.

Sangster
Patrol Leader

Post by Sangster » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 pm

$2 x 2 = $4

Yeah...you're really screwed. I mean, who could possibly come up with $4 for 2 permits!? That's ridiculous.

lol....turn a blind eye to poachers over $4? Seriously? Broke your will and ambition? hahaha....
Ryan

Mr. Lolo
Second Class Scout

Post by Mr. Lolo » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Something I don't understand, and without any intention of starting any argument, why blame the state for your mistake to the point that you are willing to waste 2 good quotas? Instructions are in plain and simple English on the FWC website. Looks to me someone didn't take the time to read. You don't need to be connected to the printer to save the permit.
Follow my hunting adventures with Twitter: @lolo_hunter

nachogrande
Wood Badger

Post by nachogrande » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:42 pm

maybe I can be of some help. I got schooled the other day at waly world of all places. the women at the sporting goods actually knew her stuff. GB was having trouble getting accepted as my guest for homosassa hog quota. turns out I printed the page that said I was successfully chosen, the hunt #, date, everything so I thought I was good to go, WRONG! you need to do something called PICKING IT UP to complete the process (the actual printing out of another of those sales receipt looking type licenses. you can do it supposedly from your own printer, cty clerk or w.m. also found out I was SUCCESSSFUL for mzl at citrus hunt # 261 12/3/11- 12/4/11, and "picked that one up also" which is good for deer? and hog I believe gotta go online and re-check. I understand your frustration, they sure don't make it easy. maybe eventually I'll get the hang of it. but surely a hunt or 2 is worth 4$ even a poor mf'r like me can swing that.
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Mr. Lolo wrote:Something I don't understand, and without any intention of starting any argument, why blame the state for your mistake to the point that you are willing to waste 2 good quotas? Instructions are in plain and simple English on the FWC website. Looks to me someone didn't take the time to read. You don't need to be connected to the printer to save the permit.

Were is it posted. They said when you apply your were notified you got it and only had 5 days to print it. Why is it any different than the normal permits.

It fells like they just keep putting it to us on public land. First nontransferable so most go wasted.
Then to make crossbows legal only on private land and promote it as you can take your kid hunting. Then say the reason there not legal on public land. is " public land hunter kill every thing that moves and you don't see deer on public land because you kill them all"
I left his personal comment out that we are dirt bags? that was the FWC.

Then the make another separation on public and private is rifles are illegal during turkey on public land only.

They just cant leave anything along they have to change something to f us every year. I don't and i just tired of it and burnt out thinking they actually care one iota. so i give up.

For the person that cant add Gun=1 Bp=1 archery=1 1+1+1=3 3x2=6

Actually my wife has the same permits so it actually 12.

The way i see it i already paid with my licence fee permit fee and taxes. we all paid those.

If they want more money stop f us and give us tags not quotas and we will pay for them.

Return to “FWC”