you tube button

Post up any site problems or suggestions here. You can also post questions if your having trouble with the forums functions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

spazhogdog
Junior Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

you tube button

Post by spazhogdog » Sat May 15, 2010 11:09 am

I am trying to embed a video and for some reason I can not figure it out. I have done it before but I can not get it to work now. Please explain it to me slowly

Thanks
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Reality is not a democracy.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: you tube button

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sat May 15, 2010 11:32 am

Very simple.
Copy the youtube URL that you wish to post. NOT THE EMBEDDED URL...But the actual URL of the video.
Click on the youtube button above, and it should like below...
[youtube][/youtube]

Paste the URL in the middle of the brackets ...... ]PASTE IT HERE[......

Make sure when you hit paste there are no spaces, and that all the brackets remain. Sometimes the last bracket will erase when you paste it and you will have to type in the [ bracket
Let me know if this helps. Or try to post a video here and Ill see if I can help you fix it
-Allen
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

spazhogdog
Junior Assistant Senior Patrol Leader

Re: you tube button

Post by spazhogdog » Sat May 15, 2010 12:02 pm

Thanks, I was using the embedded code. Was wondering why I couldn't get it to work. thought I was losing my mind lol
You are entitled to your own opinion, but you are not entitled to your own facts. Reality is not a democracy.

Return to “THE FORUM ITSELF”