Slow moving!

This is a forum for those of you who live out of florida, are moving to florida, or just dont live in the sunshine state and want to take part in the forums!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

lamehawk
Silver Contributer
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Slow moving!

Post by lamehawk » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:04 pm

Things are going at very slow pace Dr.'s appointments changed on me weather here warm for the season and rainy as hell.The hunting has been slow over 300 acres of corn still up around me and deer are using that heavy but see deer often just moving through.Back bean field was cut and deer using that also and just regained permission to shoot over there so that is a bonus.

Never got my muzzle loader sighted in before season so no long shots just 50 yards or less for me right now.But the rain is just killin it for me I am unable to get my truck back to my area cause ground is way to wet as I can only get there by vehicle.Now I regret not getting those more aggressive tires,lol!

For my trip I planned all this month my Dr appointments and check ups just to be safe and have meds ready to take with me and clean bill of health.Well two of my appointments have gotten set back by the Dr's so now delay time again.That is ok I guess since I have waited this long so far I can wait just a wee bit more no loss.So while stuck here I hope the hunting will do me good if the rain ever stops...
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Re: Slow moving!

Post by houseofmicah » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:46 pm

shotgun is open in indiana now isn't it? or is that just in the southern part of the state. my cousin took a nice buck up there opening weekend.

bodysnatcher

Post by bodysnatcher » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:13 pm

It will come soon.
Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.

lamehawk
Silver Contributer

Post by lamehawk » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:58 pm

Yes fire arms is open right now been out but not much going on other than small bucks doe and 30 plus turkey.

Yes it will come slow but sure!
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

Joshuaagom
scout

Slow moving

Post by Joshuaagom » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:37 am

What are you florida people doing for the storm moving in? I'm up in gainesville and the tracks can't seem to decide on a common place. Many go to the east side of florida, many go to the west, and some even show it as stalling right over southern georgia and raining itself out.

Hope those of you down south can stay safe through it

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:17 pm

we handle the storm like its normal! lol

Return to “BEYOND FLORIDA!”