IF you could travel.

This is a forum for those of you who live out of florida, are moving to florida, or just dont live in the sunshine state and want to take part in the forums!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

IF you could travel.

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:10 pm

If you could travel to one place on the earth.. NOT TO HUNT OR FISH where would it be? Just to relax and hang out..

Me im pretty sure id like to go to Guatemala to see where my wifes family comes from.
Last edited by Cr0ck1 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Prolly New Zealand or Ireland
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:19 pm

Australia or the African plains would be cool too
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm

No hunting or fishing? How about golf? Take away those three and I don't see any reason to go anywhere!

If I wasn't (or someday find myself not) married, maybe Brazil, or back over to the Phillipines, maybe to Thailand.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

lamehawk
Silver Contributer

Post by lamehawk » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Panama City Beach camping at St Andrews very relaxing to me!
BYOB = Bring your own bait!

http://myworld.ebay.com/shad_85

Just in my camper!

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:12 pm

back to the grand canyon for as long as possible, then maybe yosemite again or i would like to see yellowstone. plenty of places to see in the usa before i go overseas.

OK_boy
scout

Post by OK_boy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:24 am

I've been to a lot of fun, and not so fun, places around the world. I would like to go some place that I have never been.

Maybe Papua New Guinea
better to let everyone think you are an idiot, then to remove all doubt

john l
Assistant Scout Master

Post by john l » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:16 am

If I can't hunt or fish I'll stay right here.

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:24 am

crock, my sister lived in guatemala for 3 or 4 years, some parts are nice, others, not so much. i cant remember what city she lived in. i do know that when she moved down there, more than 700 women were murdered in a span of about 2 years, and no one had been arrested. she did say that she would still like to go back and visit. i think she was in the mountains somewhere. lots of riding on buses with chickens and goats.

BigE
scout

Post by BigE » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:41 pm

well,,,,,,,,,,, firts, there are all kinds of places right in this country i would love to see,,,,,,, yellowstone, grand tetons, and so many other places such as that, let alone Alaska.

But internationally, the 2 tops on my list would have to be #1 Sweden,,, my mother was Swedish, both of her parents came over here seperatley as teenagers,, so even though she was born here and 100% American she was ethnically totally Swede. So Sweden is a big part of my personal history, therfore making it a place i want to see.

#2 would be Scotland,, that is my heritage through my fathers mothers family, and there is an awesome castle that is a family holding that I would love to see,,,,,,,,,, not to mention, its just beautiful country. The castle and estate have been converted into a resort from what I understand, and one of my cousins did get the opportuntity to stay there many years ago, while in the UK for a series of rugby tournaments when he was in high school. he told all of us we had to make it a point to go there at least once in our life, its just unbeleivably beautiful

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Re: IF you could travel.

Post by houseofmicah » Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:50 pm

Cr0ck1 wrote:If you could travel to one place on the earth.. NOT TO HUNT OR FISH where would it be? Just to relax and hang out..

Me im pretty sure id like to go to Guatemala to see where my wifes family comes from.

my sister lived in san cristobal down there.

Return to “BEYOND FLORIDA!”