returned quotas

All the info you need on FWC with links!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

returned quotas

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:51 pm

so whats the deal.. i got arbuckle quota for next weekend and i cant make it cause im going to GA. so whats the process? where do i send it back to? i know its probably on the fwc site but im lazy. lol

john l
Assistant Scout Master

Re: returned quotas

Post by john l » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:01 pm

Sucks it's not transferable anymore or I'd bring it up there with me tomorrow and give it to someone who can use it.

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 pm

well its ga or arbuclke.. i choose ga.. lol

randy966
scout

Post by randy966 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:24 am

the address on the envelope it was sent in is where you send it back to. at this point, it may not make it back in time for you to be credited for it (preference wise).

John L, did you hit arbuckle this weekend? I plan on being in there monday to place a stand and hunt possibly Monday PM and/or tuesday am. Any recommendations for a place to start looking?

Thanks
Team Tree Top Assasins!

john l
Assistant Scout Master

Post by john l » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:42 am

randy966 wrote:the address on the envelope it was sent in is where you send it back to. at this point, it may not make it back in time for you to be credited for it (preference wise).

John L, did you hit arbuckle this weekend? I plan on being in there monday to place a stand and hunt possibly Monday PM and/or tuesday am. Any recommendations for a place to start looking?

Thanks
I'm getting ready to leave to head up there. I'm also hunting Mon-Wed AM. I've had good luck just about every were out there. From the pines to the scrub to the creek bottoms. Just find a spot were no one is parked and head on in. The swampy areas tend to be busy with people so I'm planing to hunt the scrub. Around the check station their is always game. Look for deer tracks on schoolbus Rd. and follow them. If your looking for hogs the south west end of School bus Rd. has some high palmettos that tend to hold allot of hogs. Good luck Are you camping?

john l
Assistant Scout Master

Post by john l » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:52 am

I'll be camping at the campground by the lake. And probably be hunting up on the north end of schoolbus in the scrub land (still debating). If ya see me come say hi. White 2005 Ford F150 FX4 Just don't bother me in my stand :lol:

flhuntfish
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by flhuntfish » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:13 am

john l wrote: White 2005 Ford F150 FX4
Ford :rockon

trouttouter
Troop Guide

Post by trouttouter » Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:45 am

john l wrote:I'll be camping at the campground by the lake. And probably be hunting up on the north end of schoolbus in the scrub land (still debating). If ya see me come say hi. White 2005 Ford F150 FX4 Just don't bother me in my stand :lol:
Hey man, I was there Mon-Wed hunting out of a Silver Dodge 1500. Was that you all off of Schoolbus on the left as you first came in? (The flagging with the cat's eyes on the clips?)

Return to “FWC”