quota permits

All the info you need on FWC with links!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

ocalabowhunter
scout

quota permits

Post by ocalabowhunter » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:16 pm

:proud I have applied for the same hunt year after year and haven't been picked once. Are the drawings on the up and up? I have 3 prefrence points now whats it going to take? Anyone else have this issue?

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Re: quota permits

Post by Cr0ck1 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:03 pm

i have allways gotten what i put in for and never ever had preference points.. i guess its just luck of the draw.

dogindaily1207
scout

Post by dogindaily1207 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:16 pm

I have alway been draw for everything I've put in for except for this year. Put in for 5 only got one.

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:07 pm

ocalabowhunter wrote::proud I have applied for the same hunt year after year and haven't been picked once. Are the drawings on the up and up? I have 3 prefrence points now whats it going to take? Anyone else have this issue?
If you are applying for a hard to get quota hunt that gives out minimal # of permits, than this is no surprise. If you have 3 points you can probably get any quota in the state next year
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:59 pm

since permits went none transferable it been every other year. Also it seam the places are empty now to. I did one permit hunt and only 25 hunters out of 150 permits showed up on a Saturday less that 15 permits?????????????????

I remember once at the check station a car came up and the were shout murderers murderers.

ocalabowhunter
scout

Post by ocalabowhunter » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks to all that replied. I like the fact you cant transfer them and you can take a buddy with you. I know I am applying for a hard to get permit but a blind hog finds an acorn now and then

DONY1
Junior Assistant Scout Master

Post by DONY1 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:55 am

I had 2 points for archery and muzzleloader this year and got my 2nd pick for archery and my 1st for muzzleloader. It really depends on which hunt you go for. I've got a lease in Ga. to hunt but between my buddy and I guesting off each other we're gonna have 8 public land hunts this year along with some other land we've got to hunt in Florida. Like IL2H said you should be able to get whatever you want next year. Now if I could only have gotten a gator tag I'd give up all the other quota's.

ffmsb
scout

Post by ffmsb » Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 am

When will the next round be drawn???
I make holding your hand seem like the biggest thing in the world when I am cutting you out of your car. I can make 5 minutes feel like a lifetime when I go into a burning house to save your family. I make those annoying sirens sound like angels singing when you need them. I make your children breathe after they have stopped.I make myself get out of bed at 3am to go risk my life for people I have never met, and have never asked for thanks.I make a difference. "what do you make?

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 am

Nothing left that anything close to me or that is better than the areas that are open to no permit.

Return to “FWC”