FORM FORM FORM

Discuss all your Bow Hunting here!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

FORM FORM FORM

Post by TerribleTed » Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:13 am

Even tho I have shoot bows since I was around 10. Accuracy comes down to form. I just recently noticed my grip or lack of on the bow handle changes slightly. I have never been as accurate with this Mathews as I have been with my other bows. The grip handle is shaped different. The only reason I noticed is my new holographic sight get s out of center some times. I have to rotate my hand slightly so the bow is nested correctly the same way every time. Its the difference between making a robin hood and a tight group.
Now after so many shoots my arm is so unstable I am lucky to keep it in the kill zone so I am taking a break. So to all, critically look at your from from every aspect of it one minor little change can change your shooting.

fishdiver
scout

Re: FORM FORM FORM

Post by fishdiver » Wed Aug 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Yes,yes. Quality practice for me is better than pinching. When I get tired time to put it up.

1jody256
scout

Post by 1jody256 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:09 am

I have done the same thing with my grip,solved the problem by removing the factory grip handle and shooting without it. :archer

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:01 pm

Yea i switched to a red dot sight my vision gone blurry on the old pins. It was so easy to set up. It also so easy to tell if I am off. When i looking thru the pep if the dots not centerd its off. Reall we know only the first shoot matters ussally after that its over.

TerribleTed
Senior Patrol Leader

Post by TerribleTed » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:48 am

problem my bow seams stuck on 60 lb should go up to 70 but wont. Mathews switchback?

Return to “BOW HUNTING FORUM”