Kansas city Chiefs

This is a forum where you can discuss all your Sporting Scores & Sporting discussions.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Kansas city Chiefs

Post by Iluv2hunt » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Player kills his girlfriend. Then drives to Chiefs practice facility and caps himself in front of the coaching staff and others, as well as police
What the hell is wrong with people?
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Re: Kansas city Chiefs

Post by houseofmicah » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:48 pm

Wow

X711
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by X711 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

wife told me about that

i was like oh my god my life is so bad and now my girlfriend left me so i must shoot myself and others??? !!!!

i just want to shake people like that by the melon and say for fruk sake your life isn't that bad !

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:10 am

People are messed up........Been thru two nasty divorces and yah it is tough but to kill someone and your self just speaks volumes about how you were raised in my humble opion. Now some child won't have a mother or father, what has this world come too. Are people that selfish and shallow that the anwser is to kill every one that they have problems with.
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS
DUG IN TIGHTER THAN ALABAMA TICK

ROLL TIDE

Last year I was a hunter and not a harvester........

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:27 am

It is a damn shame. these athletes are people of priviledge that should be examples for youth. They make too much money they have unrealistic consequences for their actions, and all the major sports have been on strike so much the last few yrs that i have lost interest in pro sports. I feel for the families. Suicide and murder are never an answer.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Post by GoodOyster » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:55 pm

It is a shame what happened, but I don't know what the guy was going through - was he simply a person that couldn't man up and take it, or was there mental illness involved? He might have needed help and not know it, and the people around him missed the signs or weren't aware he had problems. It's not always upbringing or social status or weak character, or things within the person's control that makes them do these things. From the way this went down, where he appeared calm and was thanking his coaches, etc. before killing himself, I suspect the guy had some kind of schizophrenia and in his reality, this was his only choice.

It's an awful thing, and I pray that little girl and the families and friends involved get the support they need to cope with the situation.
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

davedirt
Ordeal

Post by davedirt » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:56 pm

That is true mental illness is wierd for us normal thinking people. I can't even comprehend what people like that even think or feal............Yes I got straight Ds in english so spare me the coments.Maybe thats my problem with spelling........who da thunkit.
STAY HUNGRY MY FRIENDS
DUG IN TIGHTER THAN ALABAMA TICK

ROLL TIDE

Last year I was a hunter and not a harvester........

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Hoss74 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:00 pm

I had a lifelong friend commit suicide about a month ago. He didn't kill anyone else, but I am still trying to come to grips with it.
A part of me still thinks his wife did it because she was having an affair with her boss at the insurance company she worked for and took a policy out on him a month before that included suicide.
I tried getting the state to investigate further, but they say with the autopsy it's an open and shut suicide.
Well anyway, if he did, I can tell you... Ricky was retired military and a tough guy, a devout Christian, and a guy who had been through a lot and always came out on top. He always seemed in control and nothing but sane. In fact I turned to him more often then he turned to me. You just can't predict the state of mind of a guy.

bellyacher
First Class Scout

Post by bellyacher » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:18 pm

davedirt wrote:People are messed up........Been thru two nasty divorces and yah it is tough but to kill someone and your self just speaks volumes about how you were raised in my humble opion. Now some child won't have a mother or father, what has this world come too. Are people that selfish and shallow that the anwser is to kill every one that they have problems with.
"what has this world come too". The truth is :crap: a big steaming pile of :crap: Thats what this world has become,not just M/O but FACT. This world has turned from GOD and that will be its demise
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

houseofmicah
Eagle Scout

Post by houseofmicah » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Bob Costas at halftime just said some shart that pisses me off, and he is not the only one that thinks this way. It just agrivates me when people like him use their platform to spew ignorance instead of keeping his within his expertise of sports. He was commenting on this suicide and went on to agree and quote or paraphrase a journalist who said we live in a gun society and had this guy not had a hand gun then his girlfriend and him would still be alive. what bullshit. who is to say he would not have beaten her to death and then offed himself some other way? then he made mention that hand guns should not be available to people or some ignorant shart like that. I always knew there was something about him that I did not like, and now I know what it is. This is the first I have heard of him being an anti-gunner, maybe some of you knew of this before.

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Hoss74 » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:40 pm

More people die in cat accidents than from guns every year.
Maybe we should take cars away too...

What an idiot.

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:19 am

bob costas is a smug little prick with little man complex and i have never been able to stomach him, and this just backs it up more. what a panty waste.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

Iluv2hunt
Third Beader

Post by Iluv2hunt » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Listen to the little video in this link. Bob Costas and this assclown need to be fired
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham ... ra-new-kkk
I don't hunt turkeys because I want to, I hunt them because I have to. ~Colonel Tom Kelly

Hoss74
Assistant Patrol Leader

Post by Hoss74 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:27 pm

I don't usually shamelessly plug stuff, but if you are on facebook could you like this page?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fire-Bob- ... ef=tn_tnmn

With enough likes maybe NBC might consider shortening his contract immediately :)

Return to “THE GOAL POST”