Zimbabwe Photos.

This is a Forum to discuss all of your Exotic Hunting adventures and show off your Harvests!

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

flags
scout

Zimbabwe Photos.

Post by flags » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:03 am

Ladies and Gentlemen, I thought some of you may enjoy some photos from a trip to Zimbabwe from a few years back.

Southern Greater Kudu

Eland

Impala

Blue Wildebeest

Black Back Jackals

Guinea Fowl

Waterbuck

Warthog

Hope y'all enjoyed them.

Flags
Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity.

GoodOyster
Ain't as Good as I Once Was , But I'm As Good Once As I Ever Was!

Re: Zimbabwe Photos.

Post by GoodOyster » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:33 am

Nice game, there, flags! That kudu is a nice one, for sure! I loved kudu meat when we had it. Nice eland and impala, too. But the kudu always fascinated me. I've seen them about the same size as yours go over a 3 meter fence from a standstill. He just stopped at the fence, looked around, and then up and over like it was nothing!

The jackal picture has a 4.24.98 timestamp - were all these taken on the same trip?
"My God! How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of, and which no other people on earth enjoy!"
~Thomas Jefferson

ImageImageImage

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Post by Cr0ck1 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:36 am

Nice game man!.. Looks like fun.

flags
scout

Post by flags » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:25 am

GoodOyster wrote:Nice game, there, flags! That kudu is a nice one, for sure! I loved kudu meat when we had it. Nice eland and impala, too. But the kudu always fascinated me. I've seen them about the same size as yours go over a 3 meter fence from a standstill. He just stopped at the fence, looked around, and then up and over like it was nothing!

The jackal picture has a 4.24.98 timestamp - were all these taken on the same trip?
Yeah, Kudu are probably my favorite animal to hunt over there. The actual date of the trip was 1999. My camera year date locked up one day and I never really concerned myself with it. Looking back, I should have either had it fixed or bought a new camera because it kind of gets confusing. If you look at some of the South Africa pics, the dates are close to the one in the jackal pics. None are completely correct. I finally had to start a log book to keep it all straight.

The older gentleman with me is my father. He toght me how to hunt and went with me here in Fl a few weeks ago. I posted that hunt as well. He went to Africa with me 3 times, . I've been on a total of 5 safaris,with the last trp being to Cameroon in 2004, but I was single back then. Now that I'm married, trips like this will be a lot harder to take. But at least I've got my memories. :cowboy
Artificial intelligence is no substitute for natural stupidity.

Return to “EXOTICS HUNTING FORUM”