Only In America

This is a forum to discuss all your Political subjects.

Moderators: GoodOyster, Cr0ck1

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood
Hunt or Fish: Equally Both

Only In America

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:42 am

Seen this in an email this morning.

# 10 Only in America... could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 per plate Obama campaign fund-raising event.

# 09 Only in America... could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black, 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans - 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!

# 08 Only in America... could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

# 07 Only in America... can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

# 06 Only in America... would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens. (probably should be number one)

# 05 Only in America... could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be called EXTREMISTS.

# 04 Only in America... could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

# 03 Only in America... could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

# 02 Only in America... could you collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

# 01 Only in America.... could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

treefarmer
Ordeal

Re: Only In America

Post by treefarmer » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:36 am

Great food for thought, thanks for posting and reminding us how far out of line we have gotten. We truly live in some unusual times as so many have their hand out for what is "owed" them while the left wing rewrites history. God help us turn this mess around!
Treefarmer

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:20 pm

Awesome. This country needs to stand up.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom.

Triple Creek Reaper
Brotherhood

Post by Triple Creek Reaper » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:00 pm

treefarmer wrote:Great food for thought, thanks for posting and reminding us how far out of line we have gotten. We truly live in some unusual times as so many have their hand out for what is "owed" them while the left wing rewrites history. God help us turn this mess around!
Treefarmer
Your statement "how far out of line we have gotten" was exactly what I was thinking as I read it. It pains me to think about the world my kids will live in if we don't "turn this mess around".
3rd Tine Lucky Hunt Club
Bradford County, FL & Port Washington, OH
EST 2013

JBUG308
Second Class Scout

Post by JBUG308 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:47 am

Up is down. Left is right. In is out.

treefarmer
Ordeal

Post by treefarmer » Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:09 pm

JBUG308,
That hits the nail square on the head!! I'll try to remember that.
Treefarmer

Cr0ck1
ADMIN HOG STALKER

Post by Cr0ck1 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:16 am

The same way we rally for flags, we have to rally for everything else! Strength in numbers.

Sent from Mossy Oak Swamp Bottom.

bellyacher
First Class Scout

Post by bellyacher » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Just like walking thru the woods. You take a path to get from point A to B. Just start blundering your way thru no telling the pitfalls you may encounter, and may not make it to point B. Or even make it out the other side
Be polite, be professional, BUT have a plan to kill everybody you meet

Star Scout

Post by 30.06 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:36 am

sad state of affairs the country is in. it is like beyondo world to me. not the country i grew up with. the revisionists need to leave history alone, and people need to be taught how to discern the truth.
OUT OF MY COLD DEAD HANDS

kilboars
scout

Post by kilboars » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm

Good stuff.

Kilboars Hunt Club
Kilboars Hunt Club
West Palm Beach, Fla

Return to “POLITICS & THE ECONOMY”